Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Radu Albot vs. Daniel Elahi Galan Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 20
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daniel Elahi Galan (-130)||Radu Albot (+105)|
In a match scheduled for Sunday, Daniel Elahi Galan (No. 67 in rankings) will take on Radu Albot (No. 108) in the Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open.
Albot vs. Galan Matchup History
- Albot has not played Galan in the past five years.
- Albot has played 34 matches this year across all court types, averaging 23.5 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.9% of those games.
- On hard courts, Albot has played 17 matches (averaging 23.0 games per match — 23.0 in best-of-three matches — and 10.0 games per set).
- Albot has amassed a service game winning percentage of 71.8% on all surfaces (206-for-287 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 28.9% (83-for-287 in return games).
- In games on hard courts, Albot has a 73.3% winning percentage in service games and a 23.8% winning percentage in return games (96 service games won out of 131, and 31 return games won out of 130).
- Albot has won 39.6% of his break points this year (78 out of 197, which ranks 238th).
- On hard courts, Albot has won 39.2% of break points (29 out of 74, which ranks 152nd).
Albot Recent Performances
- Albot was eliminated by Marcos Giron (3-6, 1-6) on August 6 in the qualification final of his most recent tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers.
- Albot averaged 18.0 games per match in Toronto in two matches.
- Galan has played 30 matches this year (winning 47.8% of games across all court surfaces), and 26.9 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Galan has played six matches so far this year, totaling 24.8 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) while winning 43.0% of games.
- Thus far this year, Galan has won 73.5% of his service games and 21.4% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Galan has won 61.0% of his games on serve, and 15.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Galan has converted 54 of 148 break points (36.5%).
- On hard courts, Galan has converted six of 38 break points (15.8%).
Galan Recent Performances
- In the qualification finals of his last tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Galan was beaten 7-5, 6-7, 2-6 by No. 86-ranked Thanasi Kokkinakis on August 13.
- In his two matches in Cincinnati, Galan played an average of 34.0 games per match.