Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Radu Albot vs. Jeffrey John Wolf Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jeffrey John Wolf (-360)||Radu Albot (+270)|
On Wednesday, Jeffrey John Wolf (No. 45 in the world) takes on Radu Albot (No. 97) in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open.
Albot vs. Wolf Matchup History
- Albot and Wolf have played once in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Dallas Open, and Wolf was victorious 6-3, 7-6.
- Wolf has taken two sets off Albot (100.0%), compared to Albot’s zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Wolf and Albot have played 22, and Wolf has won more (13). Albot has won nine of them.
- In one matchup between Albot and Wolf, they have averaged 22 games and two sets per match.
- Albot is averaging 23.8 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 30 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 51.5% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Albot has played 13 matches (averaging 23.5 games per match — 23.5 in best-of-three matches — and 10.2 games per set).
- Albot has a 72.9% service game winning percentage and a 28.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (191 service games won out of 262, and 76 return games won out of 263).
- Albot has a 76.4% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 22.6% winning percentage in return games (81 of 106 service games, and 24 of 106 return games).
- Albot ranks 233rd in break point winning percentage (39.4%) after going 71-for-180 on break points.
- On hard courts this year, Albot has won 38.6% of break points (22 out of 57, to rank 150th).
Albot Recent Performances
- Albot is coming off a 6-3, 5-7, 7-5 win over No. 69-ranked Marcos Giron in the Round of 64 on Monday.
- Albot was eliminated by Denis Shapovalov (7-5, 4-6, 2-6, 2-6) on July 3 in the round of 128 of his most recent tournament, the Wimbledon.
- In his four matches in London, Albot played an average of 32.3 games.
- Albot won 50 of 63 service games (79.4%) in United Kingdom along with 17 of 66 return games (25.8%).
- In his 38 matches this year, Wolf has played an average of 24.2 games across all court surfaces (21.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 20 matches so far this year on hard courts, Wolf has played 24.8 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.7% of them.
- So far this year, Wolf has won 83.2% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Wolf has won 22.1% of his return games and 84.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Wolf has converted 91 of 190 break points (47.9%).
- Wolf has converted 44.1% of his break-point chances on hard courts (49 of 111).
Wolf Recent Performances
- Wolf came up just short of the final in his last tournament, as he was defeated by Taylor Fritz (3-6, 5-7) on July 29 in the semifinals of the Truist Atlanta Open.
- In his four matches in Atlanta, Wolf played an average of 18.8 games per match.
- Wolf was victorious in 92.1% of his service games (35 of 38) in United States along with 27% of his return games (10 of 37).