Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Matteo Arnaldi Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, September 4
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Carlos Alcaraz (-10000)||Matteo Arnaldi (+1800)|
In the Round of 16 of the US Open on Monday, Matteo Arnaldi (ranked No. 61) faces Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1).
Alcaraz vs. Arnaldi Matchup History
- Alcaraz has not squared off against Arnaldi in the past five years.
- This year across all court surfaces, Alcaraz has played 59 total matches with a 59.3% game winning percentage. He averages 24.9 games per match (31.8 in best-of-five matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- Through 19 matches on hard courts this year, Alcaraz averages 24.2 games per match and 10.4 games per set with a 56.6% game winning percentage.
- Alcaraz is 621-for-733 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 84.7%) and 249-for-734 in return games (33.9%) on all surfaces.
- While playing on hard courts, Alcaraz has an 84.6% winning percentage in service games and a 29.0% winning percentage in return games (193 service games won out of 228, and 67 return games won out of 231).
- Alcaraz’s 41.4% break point winning percentage (232-for-561) is 176th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Alcaraz is 58-for-166 on break points (34.9%) to rank 99th.
Alcaraz Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Saturday, Alcaraz defeated No. 28-ranked Daniel Evans, 6-2, 6-3, 4-6, 6-3.
- In his last tournament, the Western & Southern Open, Alcaraz went down in the final to No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic, 7-5, 6-7, 6-7 on August 20.
- Alcaraz played an average of 32.6 games in his five matches in Cincinnati.
- While playing in United States, Alcaraz won 79.3% of his service games and 25.9% of his return games.
- Arnaldi has played 38 matches so far this year (winning 50.9% of games across all court types), and 24.3 games per match (35.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Arnaldi has played 15 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 21.2 games per match.
- Arnaldi has won 20.4% of his return games this year, and 79.9% of his service games.
- Arnaldi has won 16.9% of his return games on hard courts, and 77.6% of his service games.
- Arnaldi is 269th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 57 of 158 (36.1%).
- Arnaldi has converted 28.2% of his break-point chances on hard courts (11 of 39).
Arnaldi Recent Performances
- Arnaldi beat Cameron Norrie 6-3, 6-4, 6-3 on Saturday in the Round of 32.
- In the qualification round 1s of his previous tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Arnaldi was defeated 6-4, 0-6, 2-6 by No. 79-ranked Corentin Moutet on August 12.
- In Arnaldi’s one match in Cincinnati, there was an average of 24.0 games per match.