Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Gregoire Barrere Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Carlos Alcaraz (-5000)||Gregoire Barrere (+1300)|
In the Rolex Shanghai Masters Round of 64 on Saturday, No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz takes on No. 73 Gregoire Barrere.
Alcaraz vs. Barrere Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Alcaraz and Barrere have squared off on the court.
- This year across all court types, Alcaraz has competed in 69 total matches with a 59.3% game winning percentage. He averages 24.8 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- Alcaraz has played 29 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 24.2 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set while winning 57.6% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Alcaraz’s service game winning percentage is 84.9% (winning 726 of 855 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 33.8% (winning 289 of 856 return games).
- Alcaraz has 298 wins in 350 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 85.1%), and 107 wins in 353 return games (30.3%).
- Alcaraz is 271-for-669 on break points (40.5%) to rank 192nd.
- On hard courts, Alcaraz has won 35.4% of break points (97 out of 274, which ranks 113th).
Alcaraz Recent Performances
- In the the China Open, Alcaraz’s last tournament, he was defeated in the semifinals 6-7, 1-6 by No. 7-ranked Jannik Sinner on October 3.
- In his four matches in Beijing, Alcaraz played an average of 18.3 games.
- Alcaraz’s service-game winning percentage in China was 75.7%, and he won 41.7% on his opponent’s serve.
- Barrere has played 44 matches so far this year (winning 50.0% of games across all court surfaces), and 26.3 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Barrere has played 25.4 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 24 matches on hard courts this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Barrere has won 78.4% of his games on serve, and 20.3% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Barrere has won 78.1% of his games on serve, and 19.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Barrere has converted 94 of 252 break points (37.3%).
- Barrere is 145th in break points won on hard courts, converting 47 of 101 (46.5%).
Barrere Recent Performances
- Barrere defeated No. 85-ranked Nuno Borges 6-2, 6-2 on Thursday to advance to the Round of 64.
- Barrere lost to No. 107-ranked Jurij Rodionov 6-2, 4-6, 6-7 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, The Astana Open, on September 28.
- Barrere played one match in Nur-Sultan, and he averaged 31 games per match.
- Barrere won 81.3% of his service games and 20% of his return games in Nur-Sultan.