Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Matteo Berrettini Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, July 10
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Carlos Alcaraz (-230)||Matteo Berrettini (+185)|
On Monday, Matteo Berrettini (No. 38 in the world) faces Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1) in the Round of 16 of Wimbledon.
Alcaraz vs. Berrettini Matchup History
- In three head-to-head matches, Alcaraz has beaten Berrettini two times. Alcaraz won their last meeting 6-2, 2-6, 6-2 in the quarterfinals of the Rio Open presented by Claro on February 19, 2022.
- In 11 head-to-head sets, Alcaraz has won six, and Berrettini five.
- In 109 total games against one another, Alcaraz has taken 59, and Berrettini 50.
- Alcaraz and Berrettini have played three times, averaging 36.3 games and 3.7 sets per match.
- Alcaraz has played 47 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 22.9 games per match (30.1 in best-of-five matches) and winning 61.4% of those games.
- On grass, Alcaraz has played eight matches (averaging 26.5 games per match (33.7 in best-of-five matches) and 10.1 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Alcaraz’s service game winning percentage is 85.4% (winning 461 of 540 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 37.2% (earning a win in 200 of 537 return games).
- Alcaraz has a 90.7% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass and a 29.8% winning percentage in return games (98 of 108 in service games, and 31 of 104 in return games).
- Alcaraz has won 45.1% of his break points this year (190 out of 421, which ranks 127th).
- Alcaraz has won 36.7% of break points on grass so far this year (29 out of 79, to rank 33rd).
Alcaraz Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Alcaraz won 6-3, 6-7, 6-3, 7-5 versus Nicolas Jarry on Saturday.
- Alcaraz was victorious in his last tournament (cinch Championships), beating No. 18-ranked Alex de Minaur in the final 6-4, 6-4 on June 25.
- Alcaraz averaged 22.2 games per match in London in five matches.
- Alcaraz won 50 of 56 service games (89.3%) in United Kingdom along with 16 of 55 return games (29.1%).
- Berrettini has played 26 matches across all court types in the past year, averaging 25.8 games per match (40.3 in best-of-five matches) and winning 51.9% of the games.
- Berrettini has averaged 15 games per match and 7.5 games per set through one match on grass in the past year.
- Including all surfaces, Berrettini’s service game winning percentage has been 82.3% in the past year, and his return game winning percentage has been 22%.
- Berrettini is 3-for-seven in service games on grass (42.9%) and 0-for-8 in return games (0%).
Berrettini Recent Performances
- Berrettini is coming off a 6-3, 7-6, 7-6 victory over No. 21-ranked Alexander Zverev in the Round of 32 on Saturday.
- Berrettini was defeated by No. 41-ranked Lorenzo Sonego 1-6, 2-6 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, MercedesCup, on June 12.
- Berrettini played one match in Stuttgart, and he averaged 15 games per match.
- Berrettini clinched 42.9% of his service games and 0% of his return games while playing in Germany.