Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Grigor Dimitrov Match Information
- Tournament: The cinch Championships
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, June 23
- Venue: The Queen’s Club
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Carlos Alcaraz (-260)||Grigor Dimitrov (+205)|
In the cinch Championships quarterfinals on Friday, Carlos Alcaraz takes on Grigor Dimitrov.
Alcaraz vs. Dimitrov Matchup History
- When these two have played, Alcaraz has been victorious two times. In their last meeting on April 30, 2023, Alcaraz took it 6-2, 7-5.
- Alcaraz has won four sets versus Dimitrov (100.0%), while Dimitrov has won zero.
- Alcaraz has won more versus Dimitrov in 36 total games between them, 25 (69.4%) compared to Dimitrov’s 11.
- In two matches versus one another, Alcaraz and Dimitrov have averaged 18.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Alcaraz has played 39 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 22.2 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) and winning 61.5% of those games.
- Alcaraz has a service game winning percentage of 84.0% on all surfaces (363-for-432 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 39.0% (169-for-433 in return games).
- Alcaraz’s 47.1% break point winning percentage (161-for-342) is 105th this year.
Alcaraz Recent Performances
- Alcaraz beat Jiri Lehecka 6-2, 6-3 on Thursday in the Round of 16.
- In the the French Open, Alcaraz’s previous tournament, he was beaten in the semifinals 3-6, 7-5, 1-6, 1-6 by No. 3-ranked Novak Djokovic on June 9.
- Alcaraz averaged 28.3 games per match in Paris in six matches.
- Alcaraz’s service-game winning percentage in France was 82.4%, and he won 43.5% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his 28 matches this year, Dimitrov has played an average of 24.1 games across all court types (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Dimitrov has won 26.9% of his return games and 79.8% of his service games.
- Dimitrov has converted 80 of 199 break points overall (40.2%), and is 131st in break points won.
Dimitrov Recent Performances
- Dimitrov is coming off a 6-3, 7-5 win over No. 19-ranked Francisco Cerundolo in the Round of 16 on Thursday.
- In the round of 16s of his most recent tournament (the French Open), Dimitrov was beaten 1-6, 4-6, 3-6 by No. 27-ranked Alexander Zverev on June 5.
- Dimitrov’s four matches in Paris included an average of 26.8 games per match.
- Dimitrov clinched 75.5% of his service games (40 of 53) in France along with 42.6% of his return games (23 of 54).