Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Novak Djokovic Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, June 9
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Carlos Alcaraz (-205)||Novak Djokovic (+170)|
Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1 ranking) will face Novak Djokovic (No. 3) in the semifinals of the French Open on Friday, June 9.
Alcaraz vs. Djokovic Matchup History
- Alcaraz and Djokovic have squared off on one occasion in the past five years, in the semifinals of the Mutua Madrid Open, and Alcaraz came out on top 6-7, 7-5, 7-6.
- Alcaraz has won two sets against Djokovic (66.7%), while Djokovic has won one.
- Alcaraz has won 20 games against Djokovic (52.6%), while Djokovic has taken 18.
- Alcaraz and Djokovic have averaged 38 games and three sets in their one match against each other.
- This year across all court types, Alcaraz has played 33 total matches with a 61.2% game winning percentage. He averages 21.1 games per match and 9.8 games per set.
- On clay, Alcaraz has played 22 matches, averaging 22.0 games per match and 9.7 games per set.
- Alcaraz has an 84.4% service game winning percentage and a 37.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (293 service games won out of 347, and 132 return games won out of 348).
- When playing on clay, Alcaraz has an 81.8% winning percentage in service games and a 39.3% winning percentage in return games (198 service games won out of 242, and 95 return games won out of 242 on clay).
- Alcaraz has won 48.3% of his break points this year (125 out of 259, to rank 100th).
- Alcaraz has won 50.8% of break points on clay courts this year (92 out of 181, which ranks 47th).
Alcaraz Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals on Tuesday, Alcaraz defeated No. 5-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas, 6-2, 6-1, 7-6.
- Alcaraz was beaten in the round of 32 of his previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) 3-6, 6-7 by No. 135-ranked Fabian Marozsan on May 15.
- In his two matches in Rome, Alcaraz played an average of 19.5 games.
- In Italy, Alcaraz won 16 of 20 service games (80%) and five of 19 return games (26.3%).
- Djokovic has played 26.3 games per match (29.9 in best-of-five matches) in his 29 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- In his 13 matches on clay so far this year, Djokovic has played an average of 27.4 games (31.6 in best-of-five matches).
- Djokovic has won 35.4% of his return games so far this year, and 85.1% of his service games.
- On clay, Djokovic has won 77.7% of his service games and 38.7% of his return games.
- Djokovic is 103rd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 115 of 281 (40.9%).
- Djokovic has converted 42.2% of his break-point chances on clay (57 of 135).
Djokovic Recent Performances
- Djokovic defeated Karen Khachanov 4-6, 7-6, 6-2, 6-4 on Tuesday in the quarterfinals.
- Djokovic fell just short of the final in his most recent tournament, as he was beaten by Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (2-6, 6-4, 2-6) on May 17 in the quarterfinals of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- Djokovic’s four matches in Rome had an average of 23 games per match.
- Djokovic secured 78.3% of his service games (36 of 46) in Italy along with 32.6% of his return games (15 of 46).