Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Daniel Evans Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Carlos Alcaraz (-1200)||Daniel Evans (+650)|
On Monday, Carlos Alcaraz (No. 2 in the world) faces Daniel Evans (No. 33) in the Round of 32 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Alcaraz vs. Evans Matchup History
- Alcaraz is 3-0 against Evans in their head-to-head matchups during the past five years. Their last one took place at the US Open on September 2, 2023 and was won by Alcaraz 6-2, 6-3, 4-6, 6-3.
- Alcaraz and Evans have played eight sets against each other, with Alcaraz winning seven of them and Evans taking one.
- Alcaraz and Evans have played 71 total games against each other, with Alcaraz winning 46 and Evans 25.
- In three matchups between Alcaraz and Evans, they have averaged 23.7 games and 2.7 sets per match.
- Alcaraz is averaging 24.7 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 70 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 59.4% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Alcaraz has played 30 matches (averaging 24.1 games per match — 23 in best-of-three matches — and 10.2 games per set).
- Alcaraz has an 85% service game winning percentage and a 33.8% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (735 service games won out of 865, and 293 return games won out of 866).
- Alcaraz is 307-for-360 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 85.3%) and 111-for-363 in return games (30.6%).
- Alcaraz’s 40.7% break point winning percentage (275-for-675) is 192nd this year.
- On hard courts, Alcaraz has won 36.1% of break points (101 out of 280, which ranks 111th).
Alcaraz Recent Performances
- Alcaraz defeated Gregoire Barrere 6-2, 7-5 on Saturday in the Round of 64.
- Alcaraz was eliminated in the semifinals of his previous tournament (the China Open) 6-7, 1-6 by No. 7-ranked Jannik Sinner on October 3.
- Alcaraz played an average of 18.3 games in his four matches in Beijing.
- In China, Alcaraz won 28 of 37 service games (75.7%) and 15 of 36 return games (41.7%).
- Through 34 matches this year, Evans has played 24.5 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.9% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Evans has played 21 matches on hard courts this year, and 24.7 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Evans has won 77.5% of his service games this year, and 20.7% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Evans has won 77.9% of his service games and 21.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Evans has converted 36.5% of his break-point chances (84 of 230).
- Including hard courts only, Evans has converted 36.7% of his break-point opportunities (55 of 150).
Evans Recent Performances
- Evans advanced past Mikhail Kukushkin 6-2, 3-0 on Sunday to make the Round of 32.
- Evans was taken down by No. 7-ranked Sinner 4-6, 7-6, 3-6 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, the China Open, on September 29.
- In Evans’ one match in Beijing, there was an average of 32 games per match.
- Evans clinched 73.3% of his service games and 17.6% of his return games in Beijing.