Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Arthur Fils Match Information
- Tournament: The cinch Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 20
- Venue: The Queen’s Club
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Carlos Alcaraz (-900)||Arthur Fils (+550)|
No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz will meet No. 66 Arthur Fils in the cinch Championships Round of 32 on Tuesday, June 20.
Alcaraz vs. Fils Matchup History
- Alcaraz has not matched up against Fils in the past five years.
- In his 39 matches played this year across all court types, Alcaraz is averaging 22.2 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) and winning 61.5% of those games.
- Alcaraz has an 84.0% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (363 service games won out of 432) and a 39.0% return game winning percentage (169 return games won out of 433).
- Alcaraz is 105th in break point win percentage (47.1%) after going 161-for-342 on break points.
Alcaraz Recent Performances
- Alcaraz was eliminated in the semifinals of his previous tournament (the French Open) 3-6, 7-5, 1-6, 1-6 by No. 3-ranked Novak Djokovic on June 9.
- In his six matches in Paris, Alcaraz played an average of 28.3 games.
- Alcaraz won 70 of 85 service games (82.4%) in France along with 37 of 85 return games (43.5%).
- Through 24 matches this year, Fils has played 20.3 games per match (19.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.2% of them (across all court types).
- Fils has played three matches on grass this year, and 20.3 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Fils has won 79.1% of his service games and 24.4% of his return games.
- Fils has won 83.3% of his service games on grass, and 0.0% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Fils has converted 40.0% of his break-point chances (36 of 90).
- Fils has converted 0.0% of his break-point chances on grass (zero of four).
Fils Recent Performances
- Fils beat Alexei Popyrin 5-7, 7-6, 7-6 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- In the round of 32s round of the Libema Open, Fils’ last tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 4-6 by No. 52-ranked Adrian Mannarino on June 13.
- Fils participated in three matches in Rosmalen, and he averaged 20.3 games per match.
- Fils won 83.3% of his service games (10 of 12) in Netherlands along with 0% of his return games (zero of 11).