Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Lloyd Harris Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Carlos Alcaraz (-3000)||Lloyd Harris (+1200)|
In a match scheduled for Thursday, Lloyd Harris (No. 177 in rankings) will take on Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1) in the Round of 64 of the US Open.
Alcaraz vs. Harris Matchup History
- Alcaraz has not faced Harris in the past five years.
- Alcaraz has averaged 24.9 games per match (31.8 in best-of-five matches) in his 59 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 59.3% of games.
- In 19 matches on hard courts this year, Alcaraz averages 24.2 games per match and 10.4 games per set with a 56.6% game winning percentage.
- Alcaraz has an 84.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (621 service games won out of 733) and a 33.9% return game winning percentage (249 return games won out of 734).
- Alcaraz has 193 wins in 228 service games while playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 84.6%), and 67 wins in 231 return games (29%).
- Alcaraz’s 232 break points won on 561 total break points (41.4% win percentage) ranks 176th this year.
- Alcaraz’s 58 break points won on 166 total break points on hard courts (34.9% winning percentage) ranks 97th.
Alcaraz Recent Performances
- Alcaraz advanced over Dominik Koepfer 6-2, 3-2 (retired) on Tuesday to make the Round of 64.
- Alcaraz was defeated in the final of his most recent tournament (the Western & Southern Open) 7-5, 6-7, 6-7 by No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic on August 20.
- There were 32.6 games, on average, in Alcaraz’s five matches in Cincinnati.
- While playing in United States, Alcaraz won 79.3% of his service games and 25.9% of his return games.
- Through 22 matches so far this year, Harris has played 26.6 games per match (42.3 in best-of-five matches) and won 50.4% of them (across all court types).
- Through nine matches so far this year on hard courts, Harris has played 27.3 games per match (45 in best-of-five matches) and won 49.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Harris has won 81.1% of his games on serve, and 13.7% on return.
- On hard courts, Harris has won 15.6% of his return games and 78.4% of his service games.
- Harris has converted 25.9% of his break-point opportunities overall (21 of 81).
- On hard courts, Harris has converted 11 of 34 break points (32.4%).
Harris Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Harris defeated No. 203-ranked Guido Pella, 7-6, 6-4, 6-4.
- Harris lost to No. 70-ranked Max Purcell 4-6, 4-6 in the round of 64 of his previous tournament, the Western & Southern Open, on August 15.
- Harris played one match in Cincinnati, and he averaged 20 games per match.
- Harris won 80% of his service games (eight of 10) in United States along with 0% of his return games (zero of 10).