Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Daniil Medvedev Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, July 14
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Carlos Alcaraz (-250)||Daniil Medvedev (+205)|
Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1 ranking) will face Daniil Medvedev (No. 3) in the semifinals of Wimbledon on Friday, July 14.
Alcaraz vs. Medvedev Matchup History
- Alcaraz and Medvedev have split their two head-to-head matches. The last one was on March 19, 2023, ending with Alcaraz winning 6-3, 6-2.
- Medvedev and Alcaraz have played five sets versus each other, and Medvedev has the advantage, taking three of them. Alcaraz has taken two.
- Medvedev has won 23 games versus Alcaraz (54.8%), while Alcaraz has taken 19.
- In two matchups between Alcaraz and Medvedev, they have averaged 21 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Alcaraz is averaging 23.4 games per match (30.9 in best-of-five matches) through his 49 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 61.2% game winning percentage.
- On grass courts, Alcaraz has played 10 matches (averaging 28.1 games per match (34 in best-of-five matches) and 10 games per set).
- Alcaraz has an 86.1% service game winning percentage and a 36.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (494 service games won out of 574, and 207 return games won out of 572).
- When playing on grass courts, Alcaraz has a 92.3% winning percentage in service games and a 27.3% winning percentage in return games (131 service games won out of 142, and 38 return games won out of 139 on grass).
- Alcaraz’s 44.5% break point win percentage (196-for-440) is 143rd this year.
- On grass, Alcaraz has won 35.7% of break points (35 out of 98, which ranks 30th).
Alcaraz Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals, Alcaraz was victorious 7-6, 6-4, 6-4 against Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune on Wednesday.
- In his last tournament, cinch Championships, Alcaraz made the final and then beat No. 18-ranked Alex de Minaur, 6-4, 6-4 on June 25.
- Alcaraz played an average of 22.2 games in his five matches in London.
- Alcaraz won 50 of 56 service games (89.3%) in United Kingdom along with 16 of 55 return games (29.1%).
- In his 50 matches this year, Medvedev has played an average of 22.2 games across all court types (34.3 in best-of-five matches).
- On grass, Medvedev has played four matches so far this year, totaling 25.8 games per match while winning 51.5% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Medvedev has won 83.1% of his games on serve, and 34.7% on return.
- On grass, Medvedev has won 79.2% of his service games and 22% of his return games.
- Medvedev has converted 185 of 379 break points overall (48.8%), and is 144th in break points won.
- Medvedev has converted 11 of 24 break points on grass (45.8%), and is 92nd in break points won.
Medvedev Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals, Medvedev won 6-4, 1-6, 4-6, 7-6, 6-1 against Christopher Eubanks on Wednesday.
- In the quarterfinals of his last tournament (Terra Wortmann Open), Medvedev was eliminated 5-7, 6-7 by No. 23-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut on June 23.
- Medvedev played three matches in Halle, and he averaged 25 games per match.
- Medvedev was victorious in 84.6% of his service games (33 of 39) in Germany along with 22.2% of his return games (eight of 36).