Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Alexandre Muller Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Friday, July 7
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Carlos Alcaraz (-6000)||Alexandre Muller (+1500)|
Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1 ranking) will meet Alexandre Muller (No. 84) in the Round of 64 of Wimbledon on Friday, July 7.
Alcaraz vs. Muller Matchup History
- Alcaraz has not played Muller in the past five years.
- Alcaraz is averaging 22.3 games per match (28.0 in best-of-five matches) through his 45 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 61.6% game winning percentage.
- Through six matches on grass this year, Alcaraz averages 22.8 games per match (26.0 in best-of-five matches) and 9.8 games per set with a 62.0% game winning percentage.
- Alcaraz is 425-for-501 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 84.8%) and 192-for-501 in return games (38.3%) on all surfaces.
- Alcaraz has an 89.9% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass courts and a 33.8% winning percentage in return games (62 of 69 in service games, and 23 of 68 in return games).
- Alcaraz’s 46.6% break point winning percentage (183-for-393) is 107th this year.
- On grass, Alcaraz has won 43.1% of break points (22 out of 51, to rank 29th).
Alcaraz Recent Performances
- Alcaraz beat Jeremy Chardy 6-0, 6-2, 7-5 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- In his previous tournament, cinch Championships, Alcaraz advanced all the way to the final and then defeated No. 18-ranked Alex de Minaur, 6-4, 6-4 on June 25.
- There were 22.2 games, on average, in Alcaraz’s five matches in London.
- Alcaraz won 89.3% of his service games and 29.1% of his return games in London.
- Muller has played 23 matches so far this year, and 23.4 games per match across all court surfaces (24.0 in best-of-five matches).
- So far this year, Muller has won 25.3% of his return games and 74.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Muller has converted 43.6% of his break-point opportunities (41 of 94).
Muller Recent Performances
- Muller is coming off a 7-6, 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 victory over No. 82-ranked Arthur Rinderknech in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- In the round of 128s round of French Open, Muller’s previous tournament, he was defeated 1-6, 4-6, 1-6 by No. 9-ranked Jannik Sinner on May 29.
- Muller played one match in Paris, and he averaged 24.0 games per match.
- Muller was victorious in 50.0% of his service games and 0.0% of his return games in Paris.