Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Lorenzo Musetti Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, June 4
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Carlos Alcaraz (-575)||Lorenzo Musetti (+400)|
In a match slated for Sunday, Lorenzo Musetti (No. 18 in rankings) will face Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1) in the Round of 16 of the French Open.
Alcaraz vs. Musetti Matchup History
- Alcaraz and Musetti have split their two head-to-head matches. The last one was on July 24, 2022, ending with Musetti winning 6-4, 6-7, 6-4.
- It’s been rather even when Alcaraz and Musetti have gone head to head, each taking three sets against the other.
- Musetti has won 32 games against Alcaraz (51.6%), while Alcaraz has taken 30.
- Alcaraz and Musetti have played two times, averaging 31.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Alcaraz has averaged 21.1 games per match in his 33 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 61.2% of games.
- Alcaraz averages 22.0 games per match and 9.7 games per set through 22 matches on clay courts this year.
- Alcaraz has put together a service game winning percentage of 84.4% on all surfaces (293-for-347 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 37.9% (132-for-348 in return games).
- Alcaraz has an 81.8% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 39.3% winning percentage in return games (198 of 242 service games, and 95 of 242 return games).
- Alcaraz’s 48.3% break point winning percentage (125-for-259) ranks 99th this year.
- Alcaraz has won 50.8% of break points on clay so far this year (92 out of 181, which ranks 48th).
Alcaraz Recent Performances
- Alcaraz beat No. 32-ranked Denis Shapovalov 6-1, 6-4, 6-2 on Friday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Alcaraz’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 6-7 by No. 135-ranked Fabian Marozsan on May 15 in the round of 32 round.
- In his two matches in Rome, Alcaraz played an average of 19.5 games.
- While playing in Italy, Alcaraz won 80.0% of his service games and 26.3% of his return games.
- In his 24 matches this year, Musetti has played an average of 22.3 games across all court surfaces (32.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Musetti has played 21 matches on clay this year, and 21.1 games per match (25.7 in best-of-five matches).
- Thus far this year, Musetti has won 75.2% of his service games and 33.1% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Musetti has won 76.8% of his games on serve, and 35.7% on return.
- Musetti has converted 82 of 186 break points overall (44.1%), and is 113th in break points won.
- On clay, Musetti has converted 77 of 164 break points (47.0%).
Musetti Recent Performances
- Musetti is coming off a 6-1, 6-2, 6-4 win over No. 13-ranked Cameron Norrie in the Round of 32 on Friday.
- Musetti was taken down by No. 5-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas 5-7, 5-7 in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, on May 16.
- Musetti’s three matches in Rome had an average of 25.0 games per match.
- In Italy, Musetti captured 30 of 37 service games (81.1%) and nine of 38 return games (23.7%).