Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Casper Ruud Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Carlos Alcaraz (-800)||Casper Ruud (+550)|
Carlos Alcaraz will meet Casper Ruud in the China Open quarterfinals on Monday, October 2.
Alcaraz vs. Ruud Matchup History
- In three head-to-head matches, Alcaraz has beaten Ruud three times. Alcaraz won their last meeting 6-4, 2-6, 7-6, 6-3 in the finals of the US Open on September 11, 2022.
- Alcaraz has won seven sets off Ruud, or 87.5%, compared to Ruud’s one.
- Alcaraz has won 46 games versus Ruud (57.5%), while Ruud has won 34.
- In three matches versus one another, Alcaraz and Ruud have averaged 26.7 games and 2.7 sets per match.
- Alcaraz has averaged 25.2 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 65 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 59.3% of games.
- Alcaraz averages 25.2 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set in 25 matches on hard courts this year.
- Alcaraz has an 85.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (698 service games won out of 818) and a 33.4% return game winning percentage (274 return games won out of 820).
- Alcaraz has 270 wins in 313 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 86.3%), and 92 wins in 317 return games (29%).
- Alcaraz’s 41.0% break point winning percentage (256-for-624) ranks 191st this year.
- On hard courts, Alcaraz has won 35.8% of break points (82 out of 229, to rank 109th).
Alcaraz Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Alcaraz won 6-2, 6-2 against Lorenzo Musetti on Sunday.
- Alcaraz was defeated by Daniil Medvedev short of the final (6-7, 1-6, 6-3, 3-6) on September 8 in the semifinals of his previous tournament, the US Open.
- In New York, Alcaraz’s six matches included 28.5 games on average.
- Alcaraz won 77 of 85 service games (90.6%) in United States along with 25 of 86 return games (29.1%).
- Through 46 matches this year, Ruud has played 27.7 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.7% of them (across all court surfaces).
- On hard courts, Ruud has played 14 matches so far this year, totaling 31.9 games per match (27.1 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.1% of games.
- Thus far this year, Ruud has won 25.2% of his return games and 81.9% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Ruud has won 81% of his games on serve, and 20.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Ruud has converted 145 of 380 break points (38.2%).
- On hard courts, Ruud has converted 39 of 112 break points (34.8%).
Ruud Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Sunday, Ruud defeated No. 31-ranked Tomas Martin Etcheverry, 1-6, 7-5, 7-6.
- Ruud was taken down by No. 67-ranked Zhizhen Zhang 4-6, 7-5, 2-6, 6-0, 2-6 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the US Open, on August 30.
- Ruud played two matches in New York, and he averaged 44.5 games per match.
- Ruud’s service-game winning percentage was 79.5% in United States, and he captured 20% of his games on his opponent’s serve.