Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Tuesday, June 6
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Carlos Alcaraz (-450)||Stefanos Tsitsipas (+350)|
In the quarterfinals of the French Open on Tuesday, Carlos Alcaraz (ranked No. 1) meets Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 5).
Alcaraz vs. Tsitsipas Matchup History
- Alcaraz and Tsitsipas have met four times in the past five years and Alcaraz is 4-0, including a 6-3, 6-4 victory for Alcaraz last time around at the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell on April 23, 2023.
- Alcaraz has taken nine sets off Tsitsipas, or 75.0%, compared to Tsitsipas’ three.
- In terms of games against each other, Alcaraz and Tsitsipas have played 121, and Alcaraz has won more (66). Tsitsipas has won 55 of them.
- Alcaraz and Tsitsipas have played four times, averaging 30.3 games and three sets per match.
- In his 33 matches played this year across all court types, Alcaraz is averaging 21.1 games per match while winning 61.2% of those games.
- On clay, Alcaraz has played 22 matches, averaging 22.0 games per match and 9.7 games per set.
- Alcaraz is 293-for-347 in service games (a winning percentage of 84.4%) and 132-for-348 in return games (37.9%) on all surfaces.
- While playing on clay courts, Alcaraz has an 81.8% winning percentage in service games and a 39.3% winning percentage in return games (198 service games won out of 242, and 95 return games won out of 242 on clay).
- Alcaraz is 125-for-259 on break points (48.3%) which ranks 99th.
- On clay courts, Alcaraz has won 50.8% of break points (92 out of 181, which ranks 47th).
Alcaraz Recent Performances
- Alcaraz beat Lorenzo Musetti 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 on Sunday in the Round of 16.
- Alcaraz was eliminated in the round of 32 of his previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) 3-6, 6-7 by No. 135-ranked Fabian Marozsan on May 15.
- Alcaraz played an average of 19.5 games in his two matches in Rome.
- Alcaraz won 80% of his service games and 26.3% of his return games in Rome.
- In his 30 matches this year, Tsitsipas has played an average of 24.4 games across all court surfaces (35.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Tsitsipas has played 17 matches on clay this year, and 21.2 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Tsitsipas has won 86.3% of his games on serve, and 24.1% on return.
- Tsitsipas has won 85.1% of his service games on clay, and 27.2% of his return games.
- Tsitsipas has converted 81 of 198 break points overall (40.9%), and is 113th in break points won.
- On clay, Tsitsipas has converted 47 of 123 break points (38.2%).
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- Tsitsipas defeated Sebastian Ofner 7-5, 6-3, 6-0 on Sunday in the Round of 16.
- In the semifinals round of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Tsitsipas’ previous tournament, he was eliminated by No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev (5-7, 5-7) on May 20.
- Tsitsipas’ five matches in Rome had an average of 21.4 games per match.
- Tsitsipas was victorious in 87% of his service games and 26.4% of his return games while playing in Italy.