Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniel Altmaier vs. Roberto Bautista Agut Match Information
- Tournament: The Terra Wortmann Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 20
- Venue: OWL Arena
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Roberto Bautista Agut (-275)||Daniel Altmaier (+215)|
In the Round of 32 of the Terra Wortmann Open on Tuesday, Roberto Bautista Agut (ranked No. 22) faces Daniel Altmaier (No. 59).
Altmaier vs. Bautista Agut Matchup History
- Altmaier and Bautista Agut have not played one another in the past five years.
- Altmaier is averaging 24.9 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 25 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 50.3% game winning percentage.
- On grass, Altmaier has played one match (averaging 16.0 games per match (16.0 in best-of-three matches) and 8.0 games per set).
- Altmaier has amassed a service game winning percentage of 78.2% on all surfaces (186-for-238 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 16.7% (40-for-239 in return games).
- Altmaier is 4-for-eight in service games on grass courts (winning 50.0%) and 0-for-8 in return games (0.0%).
- Altmaier’s 30.5% break point win percentage (36-for-118) is 190th this year.
Altmaier Recent Performances
- Altmaier remains in the tournament despite losing in the qualifying round, 3-6, 3-2 (retired) versus Christopher Eubanks.
- In his previous tournament (the MercedesCup), Altmaier was beaten by Christopher O’Connell 3-6, 1-6 on June 13, in the round of 32.
- Altmaier played an average of 16 games in his one match in Stuttgart.
- Altmaier won 50% of his service games and 0% of his return games in Stuttgart.
Bautista Agut Stats
- Bautista Agut has played 26 matches this year (winning 50.6% of games across all court types), and 28.0 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Bautista Agut has won 22.9% of his return games and 78.1% of his service games.
- Bautista Agut has converted 77 of 220 break points overall (35.0%), and is 131st in break points won.
Bautista Agut Recent Performances
- Bautista Agut was eliminated by Juan Pablo Varillas (6-1, 6-4, 3-6, 1-6, 1-6) on May 31 in the round of 64s of the French Open (his most recent tournament).
- Bautista Agut’s two matches in Paris had an average of 33.5 games per match.
- Bautista Agut was victorious in 69.7% of his service games and 38.2% of his return games in Paris.