Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniel Altmaier vs. Grigor Dimitrov Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, June 3
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Grigor Dimitrov (-260)||Daniel Altmaier (+210)|
Daniel Altmaier (No. 79 ranking) will take on Grigor Dimitrov (No. 29) in the Round of 32 of the French Open on Saturday, June 3.
Altmaier vs. Dimitrov Matchup History
- Altmaier and Dimitrov played in the Round of 64 at the BNP Paribas Open on October 9, 2021. Dimitrov won 6-4, 6-2.
- In two sets between Dimitrov and Altmaier, Dimitrov has won each one.
- Dimitrov has won more versus Altmaier in 18 total games between them, 12 (66.7%) compared to Altmaier’s six.
- Altmaier and Dimitrov have met on the court one time, averaging 18 games and two sets per match.
- In his 23 matches played this year across all court types, Altmaier is averaging 25.2 games per match (43.7 in best-of-five matches) while winning 51.9% of those games.
- Altmaier averages 25.1 games per match (43.5 in best-of-five matches) and 9.8 games per set in 14 matches on clay courts this year.
- Altmaier has compiled a service game winning percentage of 81.0% on all surfaces (175-for-216 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 17.8% (39-for-219 in return games).
- Altmaier is 117-for-140 in service games on clay courts (winning 83.6%) and 31-for-142 in return games (21.8%).
- Altmaier’s 34 break points won on 111 total break points (30.6% win percentage) ranks 185th this year.
- On clay this year, Altmaier ranks 102nd in break point win percentage (32.5%) after going 27-for-83.
Altmaier Recent Performances
- Altmaier is coming off a 6-7, 7-6, 1-6, 7-6, 5-7 win over No. 9-ranked Jannik Sinner in the Round of 64 on Thursday.
- In his last tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Altmaier was defeated by Frances Tiafoe 6-3, 5-7, 3-6 on May 13, in the round of 64.
- Altmaier played an average of 24 games in his four matches in Rome.
- Altmaier won 23 of 29 service games (79.3%) in Italy along with eight of 30 return games (26.7%).
- In his 24 matches so far this year, Dimitrov has played an average of 23.7 games across all court types (29.3 in best-of-five matches).
- In his 12 matches on clay so far this year, Dimitrov has played an average of 22.1 games.
- So far this year, Dimitrov has won 23.9% of his return games and 80.6% of his service games.
- On clay, Dimitrov has won 78.8% of his service games and 24.1% of his return games.
- Dimitrov is 137th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 59 of 148 (39.9%).
- Dimitrov has converted 39.4% of his break-point opportunities on clay (28 of 71).
Dimitrov Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Dimitrov was victorious 7-6, 6-3, 6-4 against Emil Ruusuvuori on Thursday.
- In his previous tournament, the Gonet Geneva Open, Dimitrov made it to the final and was defeated by No. 54-ranked Nicolas Jarry 6-7, 1-6 on May 27.
- Dimitrov participated in four matches in Genève, averaging 26.5 games.
- In Switzerland, Dimitrov captured 42 of 53 service games (79.2%) and 13 of 53 return games (24.5%).