Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniel Altmaier vs. Arthur Fils Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, October 31
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Arthur Fils (-360)||Daniel Altmaier (+270)|
On Tuesday, Arthur Fils (No. 36 in the world) meets Daniel Altmaier (No. 54) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Paris Masters.
Altmaier vs. Fils Matchup History
- Altmaier and Fils have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Altmaier has played 42 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.9 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.9% of those games.
- Altmaier has played 18 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 26.9 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set while winning 47.3% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Altmaier’s service game winning percentage is 78% (winning 343 of 440 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 19.5% (winning 85 of 436 return games).
- Altmaier has 131 wins in 171 service games when playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 76.6%), and 27 wins in 170 return games (15.9%).
- Altmaier’s 35.9% break point win percentage (80-for-223) ranks 260th this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Altmaier ranks 215th in break point win percentage (33.8%) after going 25-for-74.
Altmaier Recent Performances
- In his last tournament (the Erste Bank Open), Altmaier lost to Gael Monfils 4-6, 4-6 on October 25, in the round of 32.
- In Vienna, Altmaier’s one match had 20 games on average.
- Altmaier’s service-game winning percentage in Austria was 80%, and he won 0% on his opponent’s serve.
- Fils has played 44 matches so far this year, and 22.7 games per match across all court surfaces (20.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 22 matches this year on hard courts, Fils has played 23.5 games per match (20.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.9% of them.
- Thus far this year, Fils has won 21.3% of his return games and 80.5% of his service games.
- Fils has won 85.2% of his service games on hard courts, and 19.8% of his return games.
- Fils has converted 76 of 198 break points overall (38.4%), and is 266th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Fils has converted 41 of 107 break points (38.3%).
Fils Recent Performances
- Fils was defeated by Daniil Medvedev (4-6, 2-6) on October 25 in the round of 32s of the Erste Bank Open (his last tournament).
- Fils’ one match in Vienna included an average of 18 game per match.
- In Austria, Fils clinched six of nine service games (66.7%) and zero of nine return games (0%).