Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniel Altmaier vs. Richard Gasquet Match Information
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay
|Daniel Altmaier (-205)||Richard Gasquet (+160)|
In the Hamburg European Open Round of 32 on Monday, No. 64-ranked Daniel Altmaier faces No. 49 Richard Gasquet.
Altmaier vs. Gasquet Matchup History
- Gasquet and Altmaier have gone head to head two times in the past five years, and Gasquet has won every time, including their most recent meeting at the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag on July 24, 2021 (7-6, 3-6, 6-3).
- Gasquet has taken four sets off Altmaier (80.0%), compared to Altmaier’s one.
- In 49 total games against one another, Gasquet has won 28, and Altmaier 21.
- In two matches versus one another, Altmaier and Gasquet have averaged 24.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Altmaier has averaged 25.5 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) through his 28 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 50.1% of games.
- Altmaier averages 25.1 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set through 17 matches on clay courts this year.
- Altmaier has a 77.6% service game winning percentage and a 17.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (222 service games won out of 286, and 49 return games won out of 283).
- Altmaier has a 79.9% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 21.3% winning percentage in return games (143 of 179 service games, and 38 of 178 return games).
- Altmaier ranks 247th in break point win percentage (32.6%) after going 45-for-138 on break points this year.
- On clay, Altmaier is 144th in break point win percentage (33.3%) after going 35-for-105.
Altmaier Recent Performances
- Altmaier was beaten in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament (the Swiss Open Gstaad) 6-4, 2-6, 5-7 by No. 46-ranked Yannick Hanfmann on July 19.
- Altmaier averaged 24.5 games per match in Gstaad in two matches.
- While playing in Switzerland, Altmaier won 76% of his service games and 25% of his return games.
- Gasquet has played 36 matches this year, and 23.7 games per match across all court surfaces (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Gasquet has played 14 matches on clay this year, and 23.3 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Gasquet has won 22.2% of his return games so far this year, and 75.3% of his service games.
- On clay, Gasquet has won 68.5% of his service games and 29.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Gasquet has converted 43.5% of his break-point opportunities (74 of 170).
- On clay, Gasquet has converted 30 of 50 break points (60.0%).
Gasquet Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023, Gasquet made it to the final but was defeated by No. 147-ranked Benoit Paire 6-4, 1-6, 1-6 on July 16.
- Gasquet played five matches in San Benedetto del Tronto, averaging 21.2 games.