Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniel Altmaier vs. Constant Lestienne Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daniel Altmaier (-140)||Constant Lestienne (+115)|
Daniel Altmaier (No. 53 ranking) will meet Constant Lestienne (No. 103) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Tuesday, August 29.
Altmaier vs. Lestienne Matchup History
- Altmaier and Lestienne have split their two head-to-head matchups. The last one was on May 11, 2022, ending with Altmaier winning 6-1, 6-4.
- It’s been rather even when Altmaier and Lestienne have gone head to head, each winning two sets against the other.
- Altmaier has won more versus Lestienne in 38 total games between them, 20 (52.6%) compared to Lestienne’s 18.
- In two matches versus one another, Altmaier and Lestienne have averaged 19.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Altmaier has played 36 total matches with a 50.3% game winning percentage. He averages 25.5 games per match (40.0 in best-of-five matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Altmaier has played 12 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 26.1 games per match (44.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.1 games per set while winning 47.3% of games.
- Altmaier has amassed a service game winning percentage of 78.4% on all surfaces (283-for-361 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 18.9% (68-for-360 in return games).
- Altmaier has finished 71-for-92 in service games on hard courts (77.2% winning percentage), and 10-for-94 in return games (10.6%).
- Altmaier’s 34.4% break point win percentage (63-for-183) ranks 247th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Altmaier has won 23.5% of break points (eight out of 34, which ranks 233rd).
Altmaier Recent Performances
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Altmaier’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 7-6, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 58-ranked Alexei Popyrin on August 15 in the round of 64 round.
- Altmaier averaged 28.3 games per match in Cincinnati in three matches.
- In United States, Altmaier won 13 of 16 service games (81.3%) and two of 17 return games (11.8%).
- Lestienne has played 29 matches so far this year (winning 45.6% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.6 games per match (34.8 in best-of-five matches).
- Lestienne has played 24.4 games per match (35.5 in best-of-five matches) in his 19 matches on hard courts this year.
- Thus far this year, Lestienne has won 65.0% of his service games and 24.1% of his return games.
- Lestienne has won 69.6% of his service games on hard courts, and 23.2% of his return games.
- Lestienne is 247th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 63 of 148 (42.6%).
- Lestienne has converted 39 of 99 break points on hard courts (39.4%), and is 125th in break points won.
Lestienne Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of his most recent tournament (the Winston-Salem Open), Lestienne was defeated 4-6, 6-3, 6-7 by No. 78-ranked Dominik Koepfer on August 21.
- Lestienne’s one match in Winston Salem had an average of 32.0 game per match.
- Lestienne won 70.6% of his service games and 26.7% of his return games in Winston Salem.