Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniel Altmaier vs. Yoshihito Nishioka Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Yoshihito Nishioka (-175)||Daniel Altmaier (+140)|
Yoshihito Nishioka (No. 38) will meet Daniel Altmaier (No. 49) in the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Tuesday, October 3.
Altmaier vs. Nishioka Matchup History
- Altmaier has not played Nishioka in the past five years.
- Altmaier has played 39 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.9 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.3% of those games.
- Altmaier has played 15 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 27.1 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set while winning 47.9% of games.
- Altmaier is 312-for-401 in service games (a winning percentage of 77.8%) and 82-for-398 in return games (20.6%) on all surfaces.
- In games on hard courts, Altmaier has a 75.8% winning percentage in service games and an 18.2% winning percentage in return games (100 service games won out of 132, and 24 return games won out of 132).
- Altmaier ranks 253rd in break point winning percentage (36.8%) after going 77-for-209 on break points.
- On hard courts, Altmaier has won 36.7% of break points (22 out of 60, to rank 198th).
Altmaier Recent Performances
- Altmaier was beaten in the qualification round 1 of his most recent tournament (the China Open) 3-6, 1-6 by No. 162-ranked Lloyd Harris on September 26.
- Altmaier averaged 16 games per match in Beijing in one match.
- Through 36 matches so far this year, Nishioka has played 26.2 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.0% of them (across all court types).
- Through 26 matches this year on hard courts, Nishioka has played 24.6 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.6% of them.
- So far this year, Nishioka has won 23.8% of his return games and 72.0% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Nishioka has won 73.8% of his service games and 23.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Nishioka has converted 107 of 272 break points (39.3%).
- Including hard courts only, Nishioka has converted 42.6% of his break-point opportunities (69 of 162).
Nishioka Recent Performances
- Nishioka was eliminated by Jannik Sinner (2-6, 0-6) on October 1 in the round of 16s of the China Open (his last tournament).
- Nishioka played two matches in Beijing, averaging 22.5 games.
- Nishioka’s service-game winning percentage was 56.5% in China, and he clinched 31.8% of his games on his opponent’s serve.