Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Felipe Alves vs. Sebastian Baez Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sebastian Baez (-390)||Felipe Alves (+300)|
In the US Open Round of 64 on Thursday, No. 168-ranked Felipe Alves faces No. 32 Sebastian Baez.
Alves vs. Baez Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Alves and Baez have gone head to head.
- Alves has played 24.2 games per match (36 in best-of-five matches) in his 19 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- In his seven matches on hard courts over the past year, Alves has played 25.4 games per match (32 in best-of-five matches).
- Over the past year, Alves has won 83.1% of his service games, and he has won 29% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Alves, over the past year, has been victorious in 82.2% of his service games and 28.4% of his return games.
Alves Recent Performances
- Alves defeated James Duckworth 6-4, 7-6, 6-3 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- In his most recent tournament, the Mifel Open, Alves fell in the round of 16 to No. 14-ranked Tommy Paul, 5-7, 6-7 on August 2.
- In Los Cabos, Alves’ two matches included 21.5 games on average.
- While playing in Mexico, Alves won 77.3% of his service games and 28.6% of his return games.
- Baez has played 44 matches so far this year, and 23.7 games per match across all court surfaces (41 in best-of-five matches).
- In his 10 matches on hard courts so far this year, Baez has played an average of 23.1 games (30 in best-of-five matches).
- So far this year, Baez has won 29.6% of his return games and 74.8% of his service games.
- Baez has won 71.3% of his service games on hard courts, and 30.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Baez has converted 148 of 345 break points (42.9%).
- Baez has converted 34 of 72 break points on hard courts (47.2%), and is 133rd in break points won.
Baez Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Baez beat No. 23-ranked Borna Coric, 7-5, 7-5, 6-1.
- Baez won his last tournament (the Winston-Salem Open) on August 26, taking down No. 35-ranked Jiri Lehecka 6-4, 6-3 in the final.
- Baez played five matches in Winston Salem, averaging 25.6 games.
- Baez was victorious in 77.8% of his service games (49 of 63) in United States along with 38.5% of his return games (25 of 65).