Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Felipe Alves vs. Tommy Paul Match Information
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
|Tommy Paul (-900)||Felipe Alves (+550)|
In the Round of 16 of the Mifel Open on Wednesday, Felipe Alves (ranked No. 177) meets Tommy Paul (No. 14).
Alves vs. Paul Matchup History
- Alves and Paul have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Alves has played 13 matches and 23.6 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Alves has played one match over the past 12 months, and 26 games per match (26 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past year, Alves has been victorious in 27.6% of his return games and 84.3% of his service games.
- Alves has been victorious in 84.6% of his service games on hard courts and 15.4% of his return games over the past year.
Alves Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Alves was victorious 6-2, 6-4 against Alejandro Tabilo on Monday.
- In his last tournament (the Wimbledon), Alves was eliminated by Radu Albot 6-4, 3-6, 2-6, 6-7 on June 29, in the qualification final.
- In London, Alves’ three matches had 28 games on average.
- Alves won 85.4% of his service games and 18.6% of his return games in London.
- Through 42 matches so far this year, Paul has played 27 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.3% of them (across all court types).
- Paul has played 26.1 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 21 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Thus far this year, Paul has won 24.9% of his return games and 80.6% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Paul has won 83% of his games on serve, and 25.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Paul has converted 35.9% of his break-point opportunities (125 of 348).
- Paul has converted 35.1% of his break-point chances on hard courts (65 of 185).
Paul Recent Performances
- Paul came up just short of the final in his most recent tournament, as he was beaten by John Isner (6-4, 3-6, 6-7) on July 21 in the quarterfinals of the Hall of Fame Open.
- Paul’s two matches in Newport had an average of 25 games per match.
- In United States, Paul captured 20 of 25 service games (80%) and seven of 25 return games (28%).