Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kevin Anderson vs. Jordan Thompson Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jordan Thompson (-185)||Kevin Anderson (+145)|
In the Citi Open Round of 64 on Tuesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 71-ranked Jordan Thompson versus Kevin Anderson.
Anderson vs. Thompson Matchup History
- Anderson and Thompson played in the Round of 128 at the BNP Paribas Open on October 8, 2021. Anderson won 7-5, 6-2.
- In two sets between Anderson and Thompson, Anderson has taken each one.
- Anderson has won 13 games against Thompson (65.0%), while Thompson has taken seven.
- Anderson and Thompson have averaged 20.0 games and 2.0 sets in their one match against each other.
- Anderson has played 19.0 games per match, and 19.0 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his three matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Anderson has won 82.1% of his games on serve, and 27.6% on return.
Anderson Recent Performances
- In the the Hall of Fame Open, Anderson’s most recent tournament, he was defeated in the quarterfinals 2-6, 4-6 by No. 40-ranked Ugo Humbert on July 20.
- There were 19.0 games, on average, in Anderson’s three matches in Newport.
- In United States, Anderson won 23 of 28 service games (82.1%) and eight of 29 return games (27.6%).
- Thompson has played 36 matches so far this year, and 24.6 games per match across all court surfaces (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 19 matches on hard courts so far this year, Thompson has played an average of 23.4 games (22.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Thompson has won 81.5% of his service games so far this year, and 18.3% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Thompson has won 81.0% of his games on serve, and 15.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Thompson has converted 53 of 153 break points (34.6%).
- Thompson is 167th in break points won on hard courts, converting 16 of 55 (29.1%).
Thompson Recent Performances
- Thompson was defeated by No. 439-ranked Kei Nishikori 6-7, 6-7 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, the Truist Atlanta Open, on July 25.
- Thompson participated in one match in Atlanta, averaging 26.0 games per match.