Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Matteo Arnaldi vs. Andrey Rublev Match Information
- Tournament: The Erste Bank Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, October 26
- Venue: Wien, Wiener Stadthalle
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Court Surface: Hard
|Andrey Rublev (-550)||Matteo Arnaldi (+390)|
In the Round of 16 of the Erste Bank Open on Thursday, Matteo Arnaldi (ranked No. 46) faces Andrey Rublev (No. 5).
Arnaldi vs. Rublev Matchup History
- Arnaldi has not played Rublev in the past five years.
- In his 51 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Arnaldi is averaging 25.4 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.4% of those games.
- Arnaldi has played 28 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 24.5 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set while winning 50.1% of games.
- Arnaldi has amassed a service game winning percentage of 80.1% on all surfaces (382-for-477 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 21.5% (102-for-475 in return games).
- Arnaldi has 180 wins in 226 service games while playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 79.6%), and 49 wins in 226 return games (21.7%).
- Arnaldi is 90-for-226 on break points (39.8%) to rank 251st.
- On hard courts, Arnaldi has won 41.1% of break points (44 out of 107, which ranks 169th).
Arnaldi Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Arnaldi won 7-6, 7-6 versus Albert Ramos-Vinolas on Monday.
- Arnaldi was eliminated by Jeffrey John Wolf (6-2, 3-6, 6-7) on October 9 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
- In Shanghai, Arnaldi’s three matches had 29 games on average.
- Arnaldi’s service-game winning percentage in China was 77.8%, and he won 26.2% on his opponent’s serve.
- Rublev has played 70 matches this year, and 27.0 games per match across all court types (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Rublev has played 36 matches on hard courts this year, and 26.3 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Rublev has won 26.8% of his return games this year, and 82.6% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Rublev has won 24.8% of his return games and 82.0% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Rublev has converted 233 of 587 break points (39.7%).
- Rublev has converted 39.6% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (108 of 273).
Rublev Recent Performances
- Rublev defeated Alexei Popyrin 7-6, 6-4 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In his previous tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Rublev made it to the final and was taken down by No. 17-ranked Hubert Hurkacz 3-6, 6-3, 6-7 on October 15.
- In his six matches in Shanghai, Rublev played an average of 21.8 games per match.
- Rublev secured 90.9% of his service games and 29.2% of his return games while playing in China.