Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Matteo Arnaldi vs. Jeffrey John Wolf Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Matteo Arnaldi (-120)||Jeffrey John Wolf (+100)|
In the Rolex Shanghai Masters Round of 32 on Monday, No. 42-ranked Matteo Arnaldi takes on No. 51 Jeffrey John Wolf.
Arnaldi vs. Wolf Matchup History
- Arnaldi and Wolf met in the Round of 32 at the China Open on September 28, 2023. Arnaldi won 6-2, 6-2.
- In two total sets against one another, Arnaldi has won two, and Wolf zero.
- Arnaldi and Wolf have played 16 total games versus each other, with Arnaldi taking 12 and Wolf four.
- In one matchup between Arnaldi and Wolf, they have averaged 16 games and two sets per match.
- Arnaldi is averaging 25.2 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 49 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 51.4% game winning percentage.
- Arnaldi has played 26 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 24.3 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10 games per set while winning 49.9% of games.
- Arnaldi has amassed a service game winning percentage of 80.2% on all surfaces (360-for-449 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 21.3% (95-for-447 in return games).
- While playing on hard courts, Arnaldi has a 79.8% winning percentage in service games and a 21.2% winning percentage in return games (158 service games won out of 198, and 42 return games won out of 198).
- Arnaldi’s 40.1% break point win percentage (85-for-212) is 247th this year.
- Arnaldi’s 39 break points won on 93 total break points on hard courts this year (41.9% winning percentage) ranks 162nd.
Arnaldi Recent Performances
- Arnaldi is coming off a 6-3, 3-6, 6-4 victory over No. 27-ranked Jan-Lennard Struff in the Round of 64 on Saturday.
- Arnaldi was beaten in the round of 16 of his last tournament (the China Open) 7-6, 6-7, 3-6 by No. 23-ranked Nicolas Jarry on September 30.
- In Beijing, Arnaldi’s four matches included 25 games on average.
- Arnaldi won 84% of his service games and 26.9% of his return games in Beijing.
- Wolf has played 47 matches this year (winning 52.1% of games across all court surfaces), and 24 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 29 matches this year on hard courts, Wolf has played 24.2 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.9% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Wolf has won 80.4% of his games on serve, and 22.2% on return.
- Wolf has won 22.1% of his return games on hard courts, and 79.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Wolf has converted 108 of 249 break points (43.4%).
- Including hard courts only, Wolf has converted 38.8% of his break-point opportunities (66 of 170).
Wolf Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Wolf won 6-3, 5-7, 7-6 against Cameron Norrie on Saturday.
- Wolf lost to No. 48-ranked Arnaldi 2-6, 2-6 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, the China Open, on September 28.
- Wolf participated in three matches in Beijing, and he averaged 17.7 games per match.
- Wolf’s service-game winning percentage was 50% in China, and he was victorious in 0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.