Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Marton Fucsovics Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Felix Auger-Aliassime (-160)||Marton Fucsovics (+130)|
In the Round of 64 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Saturday, Felix Auger-Aliassime (ranked No. 15) faces Marton Fucsovics (No. 57).
Auger-Aliassime vs. Fucsovics Matchup History
- In the one match between Auger-Aliassime and Fucsovics in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open, Auger-Aliassime won 7-6, 6-3.
- Auger-Aliassime has taken two sets off Fucsovics, or 100.0%, compared to Fucsovics’ zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Auger-Aliassime and Fucsovics have played 22, and Auger-Aliassime has won more (13). Fucsovics has won nine of them.
- Fucsovics and Auger-Aliassime have played each other one time, averaging 22 games and two sets per match.
- In his 31 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Auger-Aliassime is averaging 26.5 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.6% of those games.
- Through 25 matches on hard courts this year, Auger-Aliassime averages 26.5 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set with a 50.2% game winning percentage.
- Auger-Aliassime is 341-for-415 in service games (a winning percentage of 82.2%) and 67-for-407 in return games (16.5%) on all surfaces.
- Auger-Aliassime has 279 wins in 333 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 83.8%), and 53 wins in 329 return games (16.1%).
- Auger-Aliassime’s 58 break points won on 187 total break points (31.0% win percentage) is 290th this year.
- Auger-Aliassime’s 45 break points won on 160 total break points on hard courts (28.1% win percentage) ranks 151st.
Auger-Aliassime Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the China Open, Auger-Aliassime went down in the round of 32 to No. 4-ranked Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune, 4-6, 4-6 on September 29.
- Auger-Aliassime averaged 20 games per match in Beijing in one match.
- While playing in China, Auger-Aliassime won 80% of his service games and 0% of his return games.
- In his 41 matches so far this year, Fucsovics has played an average of 26.4 games across all court surfaces (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 20 matches so far this year on hard courts, Fucsovics has played 26.5 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.4% of them.
- So far this year, Fucsovics has won 76.3% of his service games and 23.7% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Fucsovics has won 75.9% of his service games and 23.7% of his return games.
- Fucsovics has converted 41.2% of his break-point opportunities overall (101 of 245).
- Including hard courts only, Fucsovics has converted 42.9% of his break-point chances (51 of 119).
Fucsovics Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Fucsovics won 6-4, 6-2 versus Denis Yevseyev on Wednesday.
- Fucsovics lost to No. 58-ranked Sebastian Ofner 6-2, 2-6, 3-6 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, The Astana Open, on September 29.
- Fucsovics played one match in Nur-Sultan, averaging 25 games per match.
- Fucsovics clinched 75% of his service games (nine of 12) in Kazakhstan along with 15.4% of his return games (two of 13).