Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Marcos Giron Match Information
- Tournament: The Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, October 20
- Venue: Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Felix Auger-Aliassime (-160)||Marcos Giron (+130)|
Felix Auger-Aliassime will face Marcos Giron in the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships quarterfinals on Friday, October 20.
Auger-Aliassime vs. Giron Matchup History
- In three head-to-head matches, Auger-Aliassime has beaten Giron three times. Auger-Aliassime won their last meeting 6-3, 5-7, 6-3 in the Round of 32 of the Halle Open on June 14, 2022.
- In seven head-to-head sets, Auger-Aliassime has won six, and Giron one.
- Auger-Aliassime has won more against Giron in 64 total games between them, 41 (64.1%) compared to Giron’s 23.
- Auger-Aliassime and Giron have squared off three times, averaging 21.3 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- This year across all court surfaces, Auger-Aliassime has competed in 34 total matches with a 50.2% game winning percentage. He averages 26.6 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set.
- On hard courts, Auger-Aliassime has played 28 matches (averaging 26.6 games per match — 23.6 in best-of-three matches — and 10.2 games per set).
- Auger-Aliassime has an 81.6% service game winning percentage and an 18.1% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (373 service games won out of 457, and 81 return games won out of 448).
- Auger-Aliassime has an 82.9% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and an 18.1% winning percentage in return games (311 of 375 service games, and 67 of 370 return games).
- Auger-Aliassime is 71-for-232 on break points (30.6%) to rank 266th.
- Auger-Aliassime’s 58 break points won on 205 total break points on hard courts this year (28.3% win percentage) ranks 141st.
Auger-Aliassime Recent Performances
- Auger-Aliassime is coming off a 6-4, 6-1 win over No. 47-ranked Sebastian Ofner in the Round of 16 on Wednesday.
- Auger-Aliassime was defeated by Marton Fucsovics (6-7, 6-4, 3-6) on October 6 in the round of 64 of his previous tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
- There were 32 games, on average, in Auger-Aliassime’s one match in Shanghai.
- Auger-Aliassime won 12 of 16 service games (75%) in China along with three of 16 return games (18.8%).
- Giron has played 55 matches this year (winning 51.0% of games across all court types), and 24.8 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Giron has played 35 matches on hard courts this year, and 24.3 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Giron has won 22.2% of his return games and 78.4% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Giron has won 20.2% of his return games and 78% of his service games.
- Giron is 220th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 125 of 349 (35.8%).
- Giron has converted 68 of 207 break points on hard courts (32.9%), and is 130th in break points won.
Giron Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Wednesday, Giron defeated No. 8-ranked Casper Ruud, 6-3, 6-4.
- Giron was defeated by No. 4-ranked Jannik Sinner 6-7, 2-6 in the round of 64 of his previous tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters, on October 7.
- Giron played two matches in Shanghai, and he averaged 19.5 games per match.
- Giron won 75% of his service games and 26.3% of his return games in Shanghai.