Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Mackenzie McDonald Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Felix Auger-Aliassime (-150)||Mackenzie McDonald (+125)|
On Monday, Mackenzie McDonald (No. 39 in the world) takes on Felix Auger-Aliassime (No. 15) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Auger-Aliassime vs. McDonald Matchup History
- In the lone match between Auger-Aliassime and McDonald in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Halle Open, Auger-Aliassime won 7-6, 6-1.
- Auger-Aliassime has won two sets versus McDonald (100.0%), while McDonald has won zero.
- Auger-Aliassime has won 13 games against McDonald (65.0%), while McDonald has won seven.
- In one matchup between Auger-Aliassime and McDonald, they have averaged 20.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Auger-Aliassime is averaging 26.3 games per match (40.2 in best-of-five matches) in his 29 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 50.3% game winning percentage.
- Through 23 matches on hard courts this year, Auger-Aliassime averages 26.2 games per match (40.8 in best-of-five matches) and 10.2 games per set with a 51.0% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Auger-Aliassime’s service game winning percentage is 82.3% (winning 317 of 385 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 17.5% (winning 66 of 377 return games).
- Auger-Aliassime is 255-for-303 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 84.2%) and 52-for-299 in return games (17.4%).
- Auger-Aliassime’s 32.8% break point win percentage (57-for-174) ranks 261st this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Auger-Aliassime is 44-for-147 on break points (29.9%) to rank 115th.
Auger-Aliassime Recent Performances
- Auger-Aliassime was defeated in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the Western & Southern Open) 4-6, 4-6 by No. 32-ranked Adrian Mannarino on August 15.
- Auger-Aliassime averaged 23.5 games per match in Cincinnati in two matches.
- While playing in United States, Auger-Aliassime won 83.3% of his service games and 17.4% of his return games.
- In his 48 matches this year, McDonald has played an average of 22.4 games across all court surfaces (38.6 in best-of-five matches).
- McDonald has played 30 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 21.0 games per match (39.3 in best-of-five matches).
- Thus far this year, McDonald has won 75.6% of his service games and 27.3% of his return games.
- McDonald has won 29.6% of his return games on hard courts, and 77.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, McDonald has converted 127 of 319 break points (39.8%).
- Including hard courts only, McDonald has converted 42.9% of his break-point opportunities (87 of 203).
McDonald Recent Performances
- McDonald lost to No. 32-ranked Mannarino 4-6, 0-3 in the round of 16 of his last tournament, the Western & Southern Open, on August 17.
- In McDonald’s three matches in Cincinnati, there was an average of 14.7 games per match.
- McDonald clinched 72.7% of his service games (16 of 22) in United States along with 40.9% of his return games (nine of 22).