Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Sebastian Ofner Match Information
- Tournament: The Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, October 17
- Venue: Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Felix Auger-Aliassime (-280)||Sebastian Ofner (+215)|
On Tuesday, Felix Auger-Aliassime (No. 17 in the world) meets Sebastian Ofner (No. 47) in the Round of 16 of the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships.
Auger-Aliassime vs. Ofner Matchup History
- Auger-Aliassime has not played Ofner in the past five years.
- Auger-Aliassime is averaging 26.7 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) through his 32 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 49.5% game winning percentage.
- In 26 matches on hard courts this year, Auger-Aliassime averages 26.7 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set with a 50.0% game winning percentage.
- Auger-Aliassime has compiled a service game winning percentage of 81.9% on all surfaces (353-for-431 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 16.5% (70-for-423 in return games).
- While playing on hard courts, Auger-Aliassime has an 83.4% winning percentage in service games and a 16.2% winning percentage in return games (291 service games won out of 349, and 56 return games won out of 345).
- Auger-Aliassime has won 30.7% of his break points this year (61 out of 199, which ranks 288th).
- Auger-Aliassime’s 48 break points won on 172 total break points on hard courts this year (27.9% win percentage) ranks 155th.
Auger-Aliassime Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Monday, Auger-Aliassime defeated No. 54-ranked Aleksandar Vukic, 7-6, 6-7, 6-2.
- Auger-Aliassime was beaten in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament (the Rolex Shanghai Masters) 6-7, 6-4, 3-6 by No. 57-ranked Marton Fucsovics on October 6.
- Auger-Aliassime averaged 32 games per match in Shanghai in one match.
- While playing in China, Auger-Aliassime won 75% of his service games and 18.8% of his return games.
- Ofner has played 25.8 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 36 matches this year across all court types.
- In his 13 matches on hard courts so far this year, Ofner has played an average of 25.7 games (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Ofner has won 74.1% of his games on serve, and 24.8% on return.
- On hard courts, Ofner has won 78.8% of his service games and 19.5% of his return games.
- Ofner is 259th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 79 of 193 (40.9%).
- Including hard courts only, Ofner has converted 35.6% of his break-point chances (26 of 73).
Ofner Recent Performances
- Ofner beat Christopher O’Connell 6-7, 7-6, 7-5 on Sunday in the Round of 32.
- In the round of 64s of the Rolex Shanghai Masters (his last tournament), Ofner was eliminated by Tommy Paul 3-6, 0-6 on October 7.
- In his two matches in Shanghai, Ofner played an average of 20.5 games per match.
- Ofner won 65% of his service games (13 of 20) in China along with 19% of his return games (four of 21).