Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Jan-Lennard Struff Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, October 31
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Felix Auger-Aliassime (-245)||Jan-Lennard Struff (+190)|
Jan-Lennard Struff (No. 27) will face Felix Auger-Aliassime (No. 19) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Paris Masters on Tuesday, October 31.
Auger-Aliassime vs. Struff Matchup History
- Auger-Aliassime and Struff met in the Round of 32 at the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament on February 11, 2020. Auger-Aliassime won 6-3, 1-6, 6-3.
- Auger-Aliassime has taken two sets versus Struff (66.7%), while Struff has won one.
- Auger-Aliassime has won more versus Struff in 25 total games between them, 13 (52.0%) compared to Struff’s 12.
- Auger-Aliassime and Struff have averaged 25 games and three sets in their one match against each other.
- Auger-Aliassime has averaged 25.9 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) through his 40 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 50.8% of games.
- Auger-Aliassime has played 34 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 25.7 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set while winning 51.4% of games.
- Auger-Aliassime has an 81.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (426 service games won out of 521) and a 19.5% return game winning percentage (100 return games won out of 514).
- Auger-Aliassime has finished 364-for-439 in service games when playing on hard courts (82.9% winning percentage), and 86-for-436 in return games (19.7%).
- Auger-Aliassime is 86-for-266 on break points (32.3%) to rank 257th.
- Auger-Aliassime has won 30.5% of break points on hard courts (73 out of 239, which ranks 134th).
Auger-Aliassime Recent Performances
- Auger-Aliassime won his previous tournament (the Swiss Indoors Basel), beating No. 11-ranked Hubert Hurkacz in the final 7-6, 7-6 on October 29.
- Auger-Aliassime played an average of 22.6 games in his five matches in Basel.
- While playing in Switzerland, Auger-Aliassime won 89.1% of his service games and 31% of his return games.
- In his 44 matches so far this year, Struff has played an average of 25.1 games across all court surfaces (24.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Struff has played 23.8 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) in his 19 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Struff has won 22.3% of his return games so far this year, and 81.6% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Struff has won 76.5% of his service games and 20.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Struff has converted 40.9% of his break-point chances (95 of 232).
- Struff has converted 36.6% of his break-point chances on hard courts (37 of 101).
Struff Recent Performances
- Struff lost to No. 11-ranked Hurkacz 1-6, 4-6 in the round of 16 of his previous tournament, the Swiss Indoors Basel, on October 25.
- In his two matches in Basel, Struff played an average of 20 games per match.
- In Switzerland, Struff claimed 15 of 19 service games (78.9%) and three of 21 return games (14.3%).