Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sebastian Baez vs. Tomas Barrios Vera Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Sebastian Baez (-135)||Tomas Barrios Vera (+110)|
Tomas Barrios Vera (No. 133) will meet Sebastian Baez (No. 46) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Monday, July 3.
Baez vs. Barrios Vera Matchup History
- Baez has beaten Barrios Vera every time they’ve met in the past five years (four matches). The most recent one finished 6-1, 3-6, 6-1 in the quarterfinals of the Cordoba Open.
- Baez and Barrios Vera have played 10 sets versus each other, with Baez winning eight of them and Barrios Vera taking two.
- In terms of games against each other, Baez and Barrios Vera have played 92, and Baez has won more (55). Barrios Vera has won 37 of them.
- Baez and Barrios Vera have averaged 23 games and 2.5 sets in their four matches against each other.
- In his 31 matches played this year across all court types, Baez is averaging 23 games per match (39.5 in best-of-five matches) while winning 50.0% of those games.
- On grass courts, Baez has played two matches (averaging 19.5 games per match and 9.8 games per set).
- Baez has compiled a service game winning percentage of 73.5% on all surfaces (261-for-355 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 26.7% (96-for-359 in return games).
- Baez has an 80% winning percentage in service games while playing on grass and a 15.8% winning percentage in return games (16 of 20 in service games, and three of 19 in return games).
- Baez’s 39.7% break point win percentage (91-for-229) is 127th this year.
- On grass so far this year, Baez ranks 146th in break point win percentage (42.9%) after going 3-for-7.
Baez Recent Performances
- Baez was defeated by Tommy Paul (1-6, 6-7) on June 28 in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament, Viking International Eastbourne.
- Baez averaged 19.5 games per match in Eastbourne in two matches.
- Baez won 16 of 20 service games (80%) in United Kingdom along with three of 19 return games (15.8%).
Barrios Vera Stats
- Barrios Vera has played 16 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, averaging 23.1 games per match (48 in best-of-five matches) and winning 52.2% of the games.
- On grass, Barrios Vera has played three matches, averaging 31 games per match (48 in best-of-five matches) and 10.3 games per set.
- Barrios Vera has amassed a service game winning percentage of 76.2% on all surfaces (96-for-126) and a return game winning percentage of 24% (30-for-125).
- Barrios Vera has an 87.2% winning percentage in service games on grass, and a 23.9% winning percentage in return games on that surface.
Barrios Vera Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Barrios Vera won 6-4, 6-7, 2-6, 6-3, 6-2 versus Thiago Seyboth Wild on Thursday.
- Barrios Vera lost to No. 165-ranked Felipe Alves 3-6, 3-6 in the qualification round 2 of his most recent tournament, French Open, on May 24.
- In his two matches in Paris, Barrios Vera averaged 19.5 games per match.
- Barrios Vera’s service-game winning percentage was 65% in France, and he won 31.6% of his games on his opponent’s serve.