Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sebastian Baez vs. Roberto Carballes Baena Match Information
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay
|Sebastian Baez (-165)||Roberto Carballes Baena (+130)|
Roberto Carballes Baena (No. 64) will take on Sebastian Baez (No. 72) in the Round of 16 of the Generali Open on Wednesday, August 2.
Baez vs. Carballes Baena Matchup History
- Baez and Carballes Baena have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Baez has averaged 24.0 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 34 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 49.8% of games.
- On clay, Baez has played 26 matches, averaging 24.2 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- Baez has a 73.5% service game winning percentage and a 26.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (299 service games won out of 407, and 107 return games won out of 409).
- Baez has a 74.0% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 28.9% winning percentage in return games (231 of 312 service games, and 92 of 318 return games).
- Baez is 102-for-255 on break points (40.0%) to rank 203rd.
- On clay courts, Baez ranks 123rd in break point win percentage (40.7%) after going 87-for-214.
Baez Recent Performances
- Baez defeated No. 147-ranked Hamad Medjedovic 6-4, 6-2 on Monday to advance to the Round of 16.
- Baez was defeated in the round of 32 of his previous tournament (the Hamburg European Open) 3-6, 6-1, 3-6 by No. 4-ranked Casper Ruud on July 26.
- Baez played an average of 25.0 games in his one match in Hamburg.
- Baez’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 66.7%, and he won 30.8% on his opponent’s serve.
Carballes Baena Stats
- In his 34 matches this year, Carballes Baena has played an average of 23.0 games across all court surfaces (21.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 25 matches on clay this year, Carballes Baena has played an average of 22.9 games (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Carballes Baena has won 72.8% of his service games and 23.0% of his return games.
- Carballes Baena has won 73.5% of his service games on clay, and 25.6% of his return games.
- Carballes Baena is 220th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 83 of 209 (39.7%).
- On clay, Carballes Baena has converted 66 of 159 break points (41.5%).
Carballes Baena Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Monday, Carballes Baena defeated No. 199-ranked Guido Pella, 6-2, 6-4.
- In the quarterfinals of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag (his last tournament), Carballes Baena came close to making the final but was beaten by Stan Wawrinka 4-6, 5-7 on July 28.
- Carballes Baena’s two matches in Umag included an average of 19.0 games per match.
- Carballes Baena’s service-game winning percentage was 78.9% in Croatia, and he captured 31.6% of his games on his opponent’s serve.