Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sebastian Baez vs. Tommy Paul Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 28
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Tommy Paul (-550)||Sebastian Baez (+380)|
No. 44-ranked Sebastian Baez will face No. 17 Tommy Paul in the Viking International Eastbourne Round of 16 on Wednesday, June 28.
Baez vs. Paul Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Baez and Paul have matched up against each other.
- Baez has averaged 23.3 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 29 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 50.1% of games.
- Baez has put together a service game winning percentage of 73.1% on all surfaces (245-for-335 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 27.4% (93-for-340 in return games).
- Baez’s 39.6% break point winning percentage (88-for-222) ranks 129th this year.
Baez Recent Performances
- Baez is coming off a 6-3, 6-4 win over No. 68-ranked Nuno Borges in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- Baez was eliminated in the round of 128 of his previous tournament (the French Open) 6-3, 3-6, 5-7, 6-1, 7-5 by No. 394-ranked Gael Monfils on May 30.
- There were 49 games, on average, in Baez’s one match in Paris.
- Baez won 16 of 25 service games (64%) in France along with nine of 24 return games (37.5%).
- In his 33 matches this year, Paul has played an average of 25.9 games across all court surfaces (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Paul has played five matches on grass so far this year, and 23.2 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Paul has won 79.7% of his service games this year, and 24.6% of his return games.
- Paul has won 75.6% of his service games on grass, and 24.3% of his return games.
- Paul has converted 34.9% of his break-point opportunities overall (94 of 269).
- On grass, Paul has converted nine of 23 break points (39.1%).
Paul Recent Performances
- Paul was defeated by Francisco Cerundolo (6-7, 6-4, 4-6) on June 19 in the round of 32s of the cinch Championships (his most recent tournament).
- Paul’s three matches in London included an average of 23.7 games per match.
- Paul’s service-game winning percentage was 58.8% in United Kingdom, and he won 37.5% of his games on his opponent’s serve.