Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gregoire Barrere vs. Matteo Berrettini Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 7
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard
|Matteo Berrettini (-400)||Gregoire Barrere (+300)|
In the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on Monday, Gregoire Barrere (ranked No. 59) meets Matteo Berrettini (No. 40).
Barrere vs. Berrettini Matchup History
- Barrere has not gone toe to toe with Berrettini in the past five years.
- Barrere has averaged 26.2 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 40 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 50.6% of games.
- Barrere has played 20 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 24.8 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set while winning 52.6% of games.
- Barrere has a 79.1% service game winning percentage and a 21% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (367 service games won out of 464, and 98 return games won out of 467).
- On hard courts, Barrere has a 79.7% winning percentage in service games and a 21.3% winning percentage in return games (161 service games won out of 202, and 42 return games won out of 197).
- Barrere has won 36.6% of his break points this year (86 out of 235, which ranks 221st).
- On hard courts this year, Barrere is 39-for-84 on break points (46.4%) to rank 122nd.
Barrere Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament (the Citi Open), Barrere was eliminated by Daniel Evans 6-2, 0-6, 3-6 on August 2, in the round of 32.
- There were 27.5 games, on average, in Barrere’s two matches in Washington.
- Barrere won 66.7% of his service games and 32.1% of his return games in Washington.
- Berrettini has played 26 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, averaging 27.6 games per match (20.7 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.9% of the games.
- Berrettini is averaging 28.1 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set through 18 matches in the past 12 months on hard courts.
- Berrettini has an 83.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (299 of 358 games) and a 20.3% return game winning percentage (73 of 359).
- While playing on hard courts, Berrettini has an 81.3% winning percentage on serve and a 22.1% winning percentage on return.
Berrettini Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of his most recent tournament (the Wimbledon), Berrettini was eliminated 6-3, 3-6, 3-6, 3-6 by No. 1-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on July 10.
- Berrettini’s four matches in London included an average of 36 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Berrettini captured 68 of 73 service games (93.2%) and 10 of 71 return games (14.1%).