Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gregoire Barrere vs. Nicolas Jarry Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 28
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Nicolas Jarry (-215)||Gregoire Barrere (+170)|
In the Viking International Eastbourne Round of 16 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 28-ranked Nicolas Jarry against No. 57 Gregoire Barrere.
Barrere vs. Jarry Matchup History
- Barrere has not played Jarry in the past five years.
- Barrere has averaged 25.2 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 32 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 50.8% of games.
- Barrere averages 24.3 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set through three matches on grass this year.
- Barrere has a 79.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (276 service games won out of 346) and a 20.1% return game winning percentage (69 return games won out of 344).
- Barrere is 30-for-36 in service games on grass courts (winning 83.3%) and 5-for-37 in return games (13.5%).
- Barrere’s 35.1% break point winning percentage (61-for-174) is 159th this year.
- On grass courts , Barrere has won 21.1% of break points (four out of 19, which ranks 83rd).
Barrere Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Barrere was victorious 3-6, 7-6, 7-6 versus Emil Ruusuvuori on Monday.
- In his last tournament (the Terra Wortmann Open), Barrere was beaten by Stefanos Tsitsipas 7-6, 4-6, 6-7 on June 19, in the round of 32.
- There were 36 games, on average, in Barrere’s one match in Halle.
- Barrere’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 83.3%, and he won 11.1% on his opponent’s serve.
- Through 37 matches so far this year, Jarry has played 25.0 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.2% of them (across all court types).
- On grass, Jarry has played three matches this year, totaling 22.3 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.2% of games.
- Jarry has won 86.4% of his service games so far this year, and 20.9% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Jarry has won 93.9% of his games on serve, and 11.8% on return.
- Jarry has converted 38.8% of his break-point opportunities overall (78 of 201).
- Jarry has converted three of 16 break points on grass (18.8%), and is 90th in break points won.
Jarry Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of his previous tournament (the Terra Wortmann Open), Jarry was beaten 5-7, 3-6 by No. 22-ranked Alexander Zverev on June 23.
- Jarry played three matches in Halle, averaging 22.3 games.
- Jarry won 93.9% of his service games (31 of 33) in Germany along with 11.8% of his return games (four of 34).