Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gregoire Barrere vs. Oscar Otte Match Information
- Tournament: The MercedesCup
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Venue: TC Weissenhof, Stuttgart
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Oscar Otte (-140)||Gregoire Barrere (+110)|
Gregoire Barrere (No. 58 ranking) will face Oscar Otte (No. 120) in the Round of 32 of the MercedesCup on Monday, June 12.
Barrere vs. Otte Matchup History
- When these two have met, Barrere has been victorious two times. In their most recent meeting on September 21, 2022, Barrere took it 7-6, 7-5.
- Barrere has won four sets off Otte, or 100.0%, compared to Otte’s zero.
- Barrere has won 28 games against Otte (56.0%), while Otte has won 22.
- In two matchups between Barrere and Otte, they have averaged 25 games and two sets per match.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Barrere has played 29 total matches with a 51.1% game winning percentage. He averages 25.2 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Barrere’s service game winning percentage is 79.4% (winning 246 of 310 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 20.8% (earning a win in 64 of 307 return games).
- Barrere’s 36.8% break point winning percentage (57-for-155) is 145th this year.
Barrere Recent Performances
- In the the French Open, Barrere’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 7-6, 7-5, 1-6, 6-4 by No. 46-ranked Emil Ruusuvuori on May 30 in the round of 128 round.
- In his one match in Paris, Barrere played an average of 50 games.
- Barrere won 62.5% of his service games and 23.1% of his return games in Paris.
- In the past 12 months Otte has played 36 matches (including all court surfaces), winning 49.2% of the games. He has averaged 25.1 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set.
- In eight matches in the past year on grass, Otte has averaged 22.9 games per match (26.6 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set, winning 51.9% of the games.
- Otte has a 77.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (283 of 367 games) and a 16.5% return game winning percentage (59 of 357).
- Playing on grass, Otte has an 84.6% winning percentage in service games and is at 19.6% in return games.
Otte Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of his last tournament (the French Open), Otte was defeated 5-7, 6-4, 1-6, 6-7 by No. 87-ranked Alexander Shevchenko on May 28.
- In Otte’s one match in Paris, there was an average of 42 games per match.
- Otte clinched 54.5% of his service games and 30% of his return games in Paris.