Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gregoire Barrere vs. Emil Ruusuvuori Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 26
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Emil Ruusuvuori (-240)||Gregoire Barrere (+185)|
On Monday, Gregoire Barrere (No. 57 in the world) faces Emil Ruusuvuori (No. 45) in the Round of 32 of the Viking International Eastbourne.
Barrere vs. Ruusuvuori Matchup History
- Barrere and Ruusuvuori have split their two head-to-head matchups. The most recent one was on May 30, 2023, ending with Ruusuvuori winning 6-2, 6-7, 5-7, 6-1, 6-4.
- Barrere and Ruusuvuori have played seven sets versus each other, with Barrere winning four of them and Ruusuvuori taking three.
- In 74 total games against one another, Ruusuvuori has taken 39, and Barrere 35.
- Ruusuvuori and Barrere have played each other two times, averaging 37 games and 3.5 sets per match.
- Barrere has played 32 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25.2 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.8% of those games.
- Through three matches on grass this year, Barrere averages 24.3 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set with a 47.9% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Barrere’s service game winning percentage is 79.8% (winning 276 of 346 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 20.1% (winning 69 of 344 return games).
- On grass, Barrere has an 83.3% winning percentage in service games and a 13.5% winning percentage in return games (30 service games won out of 36, and five return games won out of 37 on grass).
- Barrere is 61-for-174 on break points (35.1%) to rank 159th.
- Barrere has won 21.1% of break points on grass this year (four out of 19, to rank 78th).
Barrere Recent Performances
- Barrere was eliminated in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the Terra Wortmann Open) 7-6, 4-6, 6-7 by No. 5-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas on June 19.
- In Halle, Barrere’s one match had 36 games on average.
- Barrere’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 83.3%, and he won 11.1% on his opponent’s serve.
- Through 34 matches so far this year, Ruusuvuori has played 24.9 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.2% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In his five matches on grass this year, Ruusuvuori has played an average of 23.4 games (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Ruusuvuori has won 77.4% of his games on serve, and 23.1% on return.
- On grass, Ruusuvuori has won 86.7% of his service games and 14% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Ruusuvuori has converted 84 of 214 break points (39.3%).
- Ruusuvuori has converted eight of 25 break points on grass (32.0%), and is 57th in break points won.
Ruusuvuori Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the cinch Championships, Ruusuvuori’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 2-6, 4-6 by No. 26-ranked Grigor Dimitrov on June 20.
- Ruusuvuori played one match in London, and he averaged 18 games per match.
- Ruusuvuori was victorious in 66.7% of his service games and 0% of his return games in London.