Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gregoire Barrere vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas Match Information
- Tournament: The Terra Wortmann Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 19
- Venue: OWL Arena
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Stefanos Tsitsipas (-525)||Gregoire Barrere (+370)|
In a match slated for Monday, Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 5 in rankings) will face Gregoire Barrere (No. 58) in the Round of 32 of the Terra Wortmann Open.
Barrere vs. Tsitsipas Matchup History
- Barrere and Tsitsipas have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Barrere is averaging 24.8 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 31 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 51.0% game winning percentage.
- Barrere averages 18.5 games per match (18.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.3 games per set in two matches on grass courts this year.
- Barrere has put together a service game winning percentage of 79.6% on all surfaces (261-for-328 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 20.6% (67-for-326 in return games).
- Barrere is 15-for-18 in service games on grass (winning 83.3%) and 3-for-19 in return games (15.8%).
- Barrere’s 35.5% break point win percentage (60-for-169) ranks 151st this year.
- On grass, Barrere has won 21.4% of break points (three out of 14, which ranks 35th).
Barrere Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the MercedesCup), Barrere was defeated by Lorenzo Musetti 3-6, 3-6 on June 14, in the round of 16.
- Barrere played an average of 18.5 games in his two matches in Stuttgart.
- Barrere’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 83.3%, and he won 15.8% on his opponent’s serve.
- Tsitsipas has played 36 matches so far this year (winning 55.8% of games across all court types), and 25.5 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- On grass, Tsitsipas has played one match so far this year, totaling 33.0 games per match (33.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.5% of games.
- So far this year, Tsitsipas has won 85.4% of his service games and 25.4% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Tsitsipas has won 82.4% of his games on serve, and 18.8% on return.
- Tsitsipas has converted 42.1% of his break-point chances overall (107 of 254).
- On grass, Tsitsipas has converted three of five break points (60.0%).
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- Tsitsipas was defeated by No. 55-ranked Richard Gasquet 6-7, 6-2, 5-7 in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament, the MercedesCup, on June 15.
- In his one match in Stuttgart, Tsitsipas averaged 33.0 games per match.
- Tsitsipas won 82.4% of his service games (14 of 17) in Germany along with 18.8% of his return games (three of 16).