Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Roberto Bautista Agut vs. Pedro Cachin Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Open Gstaad
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 20
- Venue: Roy Emerson Arena
- Location: Gstaad, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Roberto Bautista Agut (-180)||Pedro Cachin (+145)|
Pedro Cachin (No. 90) will face Roberto Bautista Agut (No. 25) in the Round of 16 of the Swiss Open Gstaad on Thursday, July 20.
Bautista Agut vs. Cachin Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Bautista Agut and Cachin have gone head to head.
Bautista Agut Stats
- Bautista Agut has played 31 matches this year across all court types, averaging 28.2 games per match (25.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.9% of those games.
- Bautista Agut averages 26.0 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set through 10 matches on clay surfaces this year.
- Bautista Agut has a 79.2% service game winning percentage and a 22.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (347 service games won out of 438, and 97 return games won out of 435).
- Bautista Agut is 95-for-127 in service games on clay (winning 74.8%) and 33-for-133 in return games (24.8%).
- Bautista Agut is 184th in break point win percentage (34.2%) after going 88-for-257 on break points this year.
- On clay courts, Bautista Agut ranks 146th in break point win percentage (35.3%) after going 30-for-85.
Bautista Agut Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Wimbledon, Bautista Agut lost in the round of 128 to No. 92-ranked Roman Safiullin, 6-2, 6-7, 7-6, 4-6, 7-5 on July 3.
- In his one match in London, Bautista Agut played an average of 56 games.
- Bautista Agut’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 82.1%, and he won 17.9% on his opponent’s serve.
- Cachin has played 26 matches so far this year (winning 47.0% of games across all court types), and 24.7 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Cachin has played 18 matches this year while winning 50.4% of games and 26.0 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Cachin has won 72.9% of his service games and 19.6% of his return games.
- Cachin has won 75.4% of his service games on clay, and 24.1% of his return games.
- Cachin has converted 37.5% of his break-point chances overall (57 of 152).
- Cachin has converted 42.5% of his break-point chances on clay (51 of 120).
Cachin Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Cachin was victorious 6-4, 6-1 versus Taro Daniel on Tuesday.
- Cachin was eliminated by Novak Djokovic (3-6, 3-6, 6-7) on July 3 in the round of 128s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament).
- In Cachin’s one match in London, there was an average of 31 games per match.
- Cachin’s service-game winning percentage was 68.8% in United Kingdom, and he was victorious in 6.7% of his games on his opponent’s serve.