Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Roberto Bautista Agut vs. Andrey Rublev Match Information
- Tournament: The Terra Wortmann Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, June 24
- Venue: OWL Arena
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Andrey Rublev (-135)||Roberto Bautista Agut (+110)|
In the Terra Wortmann Open semifinals on Saturday, Roberto Bautista Agut takes on Andrey Rublev.
Bautista Agut vs. Rublev Matchup History
- Rublev has gotten the better of Bautista Agut, 3-2 in five head-to-head matchups. Their last one, at the Adelaide International 1 on January 3, 2023, was taken by Bautista Agut 4-6, 6-3, 6-4.
- Rublev has won seven sets off Bautista Agut (58.3%), compared to Bautista Agut’s five.
- In 121 total games against one another, Rublev has won 62, and Bautista Agut 59.
- In five matchups between Bautista Agut and Rublev, they have averaged 24.2 games and 2.4 sets per match.
Bautista Agut Stats
- Bautista Agut has played 26 matches this year across all court types, averaging 28 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.6% of those games.
- Bautista Agut has amassed a service game winning percentage of 78.1% on all surfaces (286-for-366 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 22.9% (83-for-363 in return games).
- Bautista Agut has won 35.0% of his break points this year (77 out of 220, to rank 134th).
Bautista Agut Recent Performances
- Bautista Agut beat Daniil Medvedev 7-5, 7-6 on Friday in the quarterfinals.
- In his most recent tournament (the French Open), Bautista Agut lost to Juan Pablo Varillas 6-1, 6-4, 3-6, 1-6, 1-6 on May 31, in the round of 64.
- Bautista Agut averaged 33.5 games per match in Paris in two matches.
- While playing in France, Bautista Agut won 69.7% of his service games and 38.2% of his return games.
- In his 42 matches this year, Rublev has played an average of 25.7 games across all court surfaces (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In his three matches on grass this year, Rublev has played an average of 27 games (27 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Rublev has won 26.9% of his return games and 82.5% of his service games.
- Rublev has won 80.5% of his service games on grass, and 32.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rublev has converted 39.4% of his break-point opportunities (132 of 335).
- Rublev has converted 12 of 27 break points on grass (44.4%), and is 35th in break points won.
Rublev Recent Performances
- Rublev is coming off a 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 win over No. 29-ranked Tallon Griekspoor in the quarterfinals on Friday.
- In the round of 32s of his most recent tournament (the French Open), Rublev was defeated 7-5, 6-0, 3-6, 6-7, 6-3 by No. 48-ranked Lorenzo Sonego on June 2.
- In Rublev’s three matches in Paris, there was an average of 40 games per match.
- Rublev won 83.3% of his service games and 28.3% of his return games while playing in France.