Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Roberto Bautista Agut vs. Juan Pablo Varillas Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Roberto Bautista Agut (-260)||Juan Pablo Varillas (+205)|
On Wednesday, Roberto Bautista Agut (No. 24 in the world) meets Juan Pablo Varillas (No. 94) in the Round of 64 of the French Open.
Bautista Agut vs. Varillas Matchup History
- Bautista Agut and Varillas have played once in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Swiss Open Gstaad, and Varillas won 7-6, 7-5.
- Varillas has taken two sets off Bautista Agut (100.0%), compared to Bautista Agut’s zero.
- In 25 total games against one another, Varillas has won 14, and Bautista Agut 11.
- In one match versus one another, Bautista Agut and Varillas have averaged 25 games and two sets per match.
Bautista Agut Stats
- Bautista Agut has averaged 27.6 games per match (36.3 in best-of-five matches) in his 24 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 50.3% of games.
- On clay, Bautista Agut has played eight matches, averaging 24.1 games per match and 10.2 games per set.
- Bautista Agut is 263-for-333 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 79.0%) and 70-for-329 in return games (21.3%) on all surfaces.
- Bautista Agut has a 76.6% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 20.2% winning percentage in return games (72 of 94 service games, and 20 of 99 return games).
- Bautista Agut’s 35.1% break point win percentage (65-for-185) is 91st this year.
- On clay, Bautista Agut ranks 120th in break point winning percentage (36.0%) after going 18-for-50.
Bautista Agut Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Bautista Agut won 7-6, 6-1, 6-1 versus Yibing Wu on Monday.
- In his most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Bautista Agut fell in the round of 64 to No. 83-ranked Marco Cecchinato, 2-6, 2-6 on May 14.
- In his one match in Rome, Bautista Agut played an average of 16 games.
- Bautista Agut won four of eight service games (50%) in Italy along with zero of eight return games (0%).
- Varillas has played 22 matches this year, and 23.5 games per match across all court types (52.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his 17 matches on clay this year, Varillas has played an average of 21.1 games.
- Varillas has won 20.1% of his return games this year, and 76.5% of his service games.
- Varillas has won 72.8% of his service games on clay, and 24.0% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Varillas has converted 37.6% of his break-point chances (44 of 117).
- Varillas has converted 35 of 94 break points on clay (37.2%), and is 78th in break points won.
Varillas Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Varillas was victorious 4-6, 2-6, 6-2, 6-3, 1-6 versus Juncheng Shang on Monday.
- Varillas lost in the round of 16s of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon (his most recent tournament) to No. 28-ranked Francisco Cerundolo 2-6 (retired) on May 23.
- Varillas’ two matches in Lyon included an average of 20 games per match.
- Varillas’ service-game winning percentage was 78.9% in France, and he captured 14.3% of his games on his opponent’s serve.