Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Zizou Bergs vs. Miomir Kecmanovic Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Open Gstaad
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 21
- Venue: Roy Emerson Arena
- Location: Gstaad, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Miomir Kecmanovic (-195)||Zizou Bergs (+155)|
In the quarterfinals of the Swiss Open Gstaad on Friday, Zizou Bergs (ranked No. 175) meets Miomir Kecmanovic (No. 44).
Bergs vs. Kecmanovic Matchup History
- Bergs has not squared off against Kecmanovic in the past five years.
- Through 21 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Bergs has played 21.2 games per match (20.6 in best-of-three matches). He won 52.0% of them.
- Over the past 12 months, Bergs has played six matches on clay, and 19.3 games per match (19.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Bergs, over the past year, has won 82% of his service games and 23.2% of his return games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Bergs has been victorious in 72.7% of his service games and 19.4% of his return games.
Bergs Recent Performances
- Bergs is coming off a 7-6, 4-6, 7-6 win over No. 118-ranked Jurij Rodionov in the Round of 16 on Wednesday.
- In his previous tournament, the Wimbledon, Bergs lost in the qualification round 2 to No. 187-ranked Kimmer Coppejans, 4-6, 6-7 on June 28.
- There were 20 games, on average, in Bergs’ two matches in London.
- Bergs’ service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 90.5%, and he won 15.8% on his opponent’s serve.
- Kecmanovic has played 35 matches this year, and 24.7 games per match across all court types (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Kecmanovic has played 14 matches this year while winning 54.6% of games and 23.9 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Kecmanovic has won 22.5% of his return games and 75.4% of his service games.
- On clay, Kecmanovic has won 75.9% of his service games and 30.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kecmanovic has converted 40.5% of his break-point opportunities (85 of 210).
- Kecmanovic has converted 46 of 110 break points on clay (41.8%), and is 123rd in break points won.
Kecmanovic Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Kecmanovic won 7-6, 6-1 against Dominic Stephan Stricker on Wednesday.
- Kecmanovic was defeated by Diego Schwartzman (0-6, 3-6, 4-6) on July 3 in the round of 128s of the Wimbledon (his last tournament).
- In his one match in London, Kecmanovic averaged 25 games per match.
- Kecmanovic clinched 41.7% of his service games and 15.4% of his return games in London.