Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Zizou Bergs vs. Jurij Rodionov Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Open Gstaad
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 19
- Venue: Roy Emerson Arena
- Location: Gstaad, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Zizou Bergs (-140)||Jurij Rodionov (+115)|
In the Round of 16 of the Swiss Open Gstaad on Wednesday, Zizou Bergs (ranked No. 175) faces Jurij Rodionov (No. 118).
Bergs vs. Rodionov Matchup History
- When these two have played, Bergs has been victorious two times. In their last meeting on June 18, 2023, Bergs took it 7-6, 4-6, 6-1.
- Bergs and Rodionov have each won four of eight sets against the other.
- In terms of games against each other, Bergs and Rodionov have played 80, and Bergs has won more (41). Rodionov has won 39 of them.
- Rodionov and Bergs have played each other three times, averaging 26.7 games and 2.7 sets per match.
- In his 21 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Bergs has averaged 21.2 games (20.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past 12 months, Bergs has played six matches on clay, and 19.3 games per match (19.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Bergs has won 23.2% of his return games and 82% of his service games over the past year.
- Bergs has claimed 72.7% of his service games on clay over the past year and 19.4% of his return games.
Bergs Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Monday, Bergs beat No. 55-ranked Laslo Djere, 6-0, 4-6, 6-3.
- Bergs was defeated by Kimmer Coppejans (4-6, 6-7) on June 28 in the qualification round 2 of his last tournament, the Wimbledon.
- Bergs averaged 20 games per match in London in two matches.
- Bergs’ service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 90.5%, and he won 15.8% on his opponent’s serve.
- Rodionov has averaged 22.4 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 22 matches across all court surfaces during the past 12 months, winning 47.0% of the games.
- Rodionov has averaged 22.9 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.1 games per set in 14 matches on clay in the past year.
- Rodionov is 108-for-147 in service games (73.5%) and 28-for-149 in return games (18.8%) including all surfaces.
- Playing on clay, Rodionov has a 72% winning percentage on serve, and 18.2% on return.
Rodionov Recent Performances
- Rodionov defeated No. 84-ranked Marc-Andrea Huesler 6-3, 7-5 on Monday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In the round of 16s round of the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023, Rodionov’s previous tournament, he was defeated 5-7, 4-6 by No. 228-ranked Nerman Fatic on July 13.
- Rodionov played two matches in Salzburg, averaging 26.5 games per match.