Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Matteo Berrettini vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Matteo Berrettini (-250)||Felix Auger-Aliassime (+195)|
In the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open on Monday, Matteo Berrettini (ranked No. 38) faces Felix Auger-Aliassime (No. 14).
Berrettini vs. Auger-Aliassime Matchup History
- Berrettini and Auger-Aliassime have split their two head-to-head matches. The most recent one was on August 19, 2021, ending with Auger-Aliassime winning 6-4, 6-3.
- Berrettini and Auger-Aliassime have each won three of six sets against the other.
- Berrettini has won 31 games versus Auger-Aliassime (50.8%), while Auger-Aliassime has won 30.
- In two matchups between Berrettini and Auger-Aliassime, they have averaged 30.5 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Berrettini has played 27.3 games per match, and 20.7 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 27 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Berrettini has played 19 matches over the past 12 months, and 27.7 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Berrettini, over the past year, has won 84.0% of his service games and 20.8% of his return games.
- Berrettini has won 22.7% of his return games on hard courts over the past 12 months. Meanwhile, he has been victorious in 82.1% of his service games during that timeframe.
Berrettini Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers), Berrettini was eliminated by Jannik Sinner 4-6, 3-6 on August 9, in the round of 32.
- In his two matches in Toronto, Berrettini played an average of 19.0 games.
- In Canada, Berrettini won 15 of 18 service games (83.3%) and four of 20 return games (20.0%).
- Auger-Aliassime has played 27 matches this year, and 26.5 games per match across all court surfaces (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 21 matches this year on hard courts, Auger-Aliassime has played 26.4 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.0% of them.
- Auger-Aliassime has won 17.5% of his return games so far this year, and 82.3% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Auger-Aliassime has won 84.2% of his service games and 17.4% of his return games.
- Auger-Aliassime is 269th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 53 of 162 (32.7%).
- Including hard courts only, Auger-Aliassime has converted 29.6% of his break-point opportunities (40 of 135).
Auger-Aliassime Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s round of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Auger-Aliassime’s last tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 4-6 by No. 78-ranked Max Purcell on August 8.
- Auger-Aliassime participated in one match in Toronto, and he averaged 20.0 games per match.
- Auger-Aliassime clinched 80.0% of his service games (eight of 10) in Canada along with 0.0% of his return games (zero of 10).