Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Matteo Berrettini vs. Alex de Minaur Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Friday, July 7
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Alex de Minaur (-165)||Matteo Berrettini (+135)|
On Friday, Matteo Berrettini (No. 38 in the world) meets Alex de Minaur (No. 17) in the Round of 64 of Wimbledon.
Berrettini vs. de Minaur Matchup History
- Berrettini and de Minaur met in the semifinals at the cinch Championships on June 19, 2021. Berrettini won 6-4, 6-4.
- Berrettini has taken two sets against de Minaur (100.0%), while de Minaur has won zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Berrettini and de Minaur have played 20, and Berrettini has won more (12). de Minaur has won eight of them.
- de Minaur and Berrettini have played each other one time, averaging 20 games and two sets per match.
- Through 26 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Berrettini has played 25.8 games per match (40.3 in best-of-five matches). He won 51.9% of them.
- Berrettini, over the past 12 months, has played one match on grass, and 15 games per match.
- Over the past year, Berrettini has been victorious in 22% of his return games and 82.3% of his service games.
- Berrettini has claimed 42.9% of his service games on grass over the past 12 months and 0% of his return games.
Berrettini Recent Performances
- Berrettini defeated No. 42-ranked Lorenzo Sonego 6-7, 6-3, 7-6, 6-3 on Tuesday to advance to the Round of 64.
- In his previous tournament (MercedesCup), Berrettini was defeated by Sonego 1-6, 2-6 on June 12, in the round of 32.
- There were 15 games, on average, in Berrettini’s one match in Stuttgart.
- While playing in Germany, Berrettini won 42.9% of his service games and 0% of his return games.
de Minaur Stats
- de Minaur has played 22.8 games per match (30.3 in best-of-five matches) in his 33 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- In his seven matches on grass this year, de Minaur has played an average of 23.1 games.
- de Minaur has won 29.6% of his return games this year, and 80.5% of his service games.
- de Minaur has won 87.7% of his service games on grass, and 25.9% of his return games.
- de Minaur is 119th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 107 of 261 (41.0%).
- On grass, de Minaur has converted 20 of 56 break points (35.7%).
de Minaur Recent Performances
- de Minaur is coming off a 6-7, 6-3, 6-3, 7-6 victory over No. 188-ranked Kimmer Coppejans in the Round of 128 on Wednesday.
- In his previous tournament, cinch Championships, de Minaur made it to the final and lost to No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz 4-6, 4-6 on June 25.
- de Minaur’s five matches in London included an average of 20.8 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, de Minaur claimed 44 of 51 service games (86.3%) and 17 of 53 return games (32.1%).