Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Matteo Berrettini vs. Lorenzo Sonego Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Lorenzo Sonego (-200)||Matteo Berrettini (+160)|
On Tuesday, Matteo Berrettini (No. 38 in the world) meets Lorenzo Sonego (No. 42) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Berrettini vs. Sonego Matchup History
- Berrettini has a 2-1 record against Sonego. Their last match, in the Round of 32 at the MercedesCup on June 12, 2023, was a 6-1, 6-2 win for Sonego.
- In seven head-to-head sets, Berrettini has won four, and Sonego three.
- In 63 total games against one another, Sonego has won 33, and Berrettini 30.
- Berrettini and Sonego have averaged 21 games and 2.3 sets in their three matches against each other.
- Through 26 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Berrettini has played 25.8 games per match (40.3 in best-of-five matches). He won 51.9% of them.
- On grass, Berrettini has played one match over the past year, and he has totaled 15.0 games per match while winning 20.0% of games.
- Berrettini, over the past 12 months, has won 82.3% of his service games and 22.0% of his return games.
- On grass over the past year, Berrettini has been victorious in 42.9% of his service games and 0.0% of his return games.
Berrettini Recent Performances
- Berrettini was eliminated in the round of 32 of his last tournament (MercedesCup) 1-6, 2-6 by No. 41-ranked Sonego on June 12.
- In Stuttgart, Berrettini’s one match included 15 games on average.
- Berrettini’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 42.9%, and he won 0% on his opponent’s serve.
- Sonego has played 25.3 games per match (40.8 in best-of-five matches) in his 34 matches so far this year across all court types.
- In his five matches on grass so far this year, Sonego has played an average of 23.4 games.
- Thus far this year, Sonego has won 19.7% of his return games and 81.4% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Sonego has won 82.8% of his games on serve, and 20.3% on return.
- Sonego is 139th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 78 of 202 (38.6%).
- Sonego has converted 29.7% of his break-point opportunities on grass (11 of 37).
Sonego Recent Performances
- Sonego lost to No. 54-ranked Zhizhen Zhang 6-7, 3-6 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, Viking International Eastbourne, on June 27.
- In his one match in Eastbourne, Sonego played an average of 22 games per match.
- Sonego’s service-game winning percentage was 63.6% in United Kingdom, and he won 18.2% of his games on his opponent’s serve.