Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Geoffrey Blancaneaux vs. Joris de Loore Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Tennisclub Zug
- Location: Zug, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Joris de Loore (-120)||Geoffrey Blancaneaux (-110)|
Geoffrey Blancaneaux (No. 185 ranking) will meet Joris de Loore (No. 202) in the Round of 16 of the ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023 on Thursday, July 27.
Blancaneaux vs. de Loore Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Blancaneaux and de Loore have played each other.
- Blancaneaux has played 25.2 games per match, and 25.2 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 29 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- In his seven matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Blancaneaux has averaged 22.9 games (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past 12 months, Blancaneaux has won 67.8% of his service games, and he has won 23.6% of his return games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Blancaneaux has won 79.4% of his games on serve, and 33.3% on return.
Blancaneaux Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Wednesday, Blancaneaux beat No. 271-ranked Manuel Guinard, 6-3, 5-7, 7-6.
- Blancaneaux was defeated in the qualification final of his most recent tournament (the Swiss Open Gstaad) 3-6, 2-6 by No. 126-ranked Facundo Bagnis on July 16.
- Blancaneaux played an average of 18 games in his two matches in Gstaad.
de Loore Stats
- In the past 12 months de Loore has played two matches (including all court surfaces), winning 42.2% of the games. He has averaged 22.5 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9 games per set.
- de Loore has averaged 18 games per match (18 in best-of-three matches) and 9 games per set in one match on clay in the past year.
- de Loore has a 65.2% winning percentage on serve and an 18.2% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- de Loore has a 55.6% winning percentage in service games on clay, and an 11.1% winning percentage in return games.
de Loore Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, de Loore was victorious 4-6, 7-5, 6-3 against Dominic Stephan Stricker on Tuesday.
- In the qualification round 1s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament), de Loore was eliminated by Zsombor Piros 6-7, 6-1, 1-6 on June 26.
- In de Loore’s one match in London, there was an average of 27 games per match.
- de Loore was victorious in 71.4% of his service games and 23.1% of his return games in London.