Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Blockx vs. Yannick Hanfmann Match Information
- Tournament: The European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 17
- Venue: Lotto Arena
- Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
- Court Surface: Hard
|Yannick Hanfmann (-350)||Alexander Blockx (+265)|
On Tuesday, Alexander Blockx faces Yannick Hanfmann (No. 56) in the Round of 32 of the European Open.
Blockx vs. Hanfmann Matchup History
- Blockx has not squared off against Hanfmann in the past five years.
- Blockx, over the past 12 months, has played one match across all court surfaces, and 24 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches).
- Blockx, in one match over the past year on hard courts, has played 24 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches) and won 37.5% of them.
Blockx Recent Performances
- Blockx beat Gilles Arnaud Bailly 6-4, 7-5 on Monday in the qualifying round.
- There were 20 games, on average, in Blockx’s one match in Antwerpen.
- Hanfmann has played 61 matches so far this year (winning 53.1% of games across all court surfaces), and 23.6 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Hanfmann has played 13 matches so far this year, totaling 25.5 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) while winning 48.9% of games.
- So far this year, Hanfmann has won 77.3% of his service games and 25% of his return games.
- Hanfmann has won 73% of his service games on hard courts, and 20.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Hanfmann has converted 133 of 350 break points (38.0%).
- Including hard courts only, Hanfmann has converted 36.5% of his break-point chances (27 of 74).
Hanfmann Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s round of the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Hanfmann’s last tournament, he was defeated 6-4, 3-6, 2-6 by No. 32-ranked Christopher Eubanks on October 6.
- In his two matches in Shanghai, Hanfmann averaged 29.5 games per match.
- Hanfmann was victorious in 83.3% of his service games and 13.8% of his return games while playing in China.