Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Benjamin Bonzi vs. Sebastian Korda Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sebastian Korda (-310)||Benjamin Bonzi (+240)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Sebastian Korda (No. 33 in rankings) will face Benjamin Bonzi (No. 101) in the Round of 32 of the Winston-Salem Open.
Bonzi vs. Korda Matchup History
- Korda has gotten the better of Bonzi, 2-0 in two head-to-head matchups. Their last one, at the Millennium Estoril Open on April 28, 2022, was taken by Korda 6-3, 6-3.
- Korda has taken four sets versus Bonzi (100.0%), while Bonzi has won zero.
- In 44 total games against one another, Korda has taken 26, and Bonzi 18.
- In two matches versus one another, Bonzi and Korda have averaged 22.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Bonzi is averaging 24.4 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 20 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 47.4% game winning percentage.
- Bonzi has played 11 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 28.8 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set while winning 50.2% of games.
- Bonzi has a 76.2% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (179 service games won out of 235) and a 20.1% return game winning percentage (47 return games won out of 234).
- Bonzi is 127-for-160 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 79.4%) and 32-for-157 in return games (20.4%).
- Bonzi’s 37.0% break point win percentage (44-for-119) ranks 288th this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Bonzi ranks 152nd in break point winning percentage (36.2%) after going 29-for-80.
Bonzi Recent Performances
- Bonzi defeated No. 84-ranked Alexandre Muller 6-4, 6-4 on Sunday to advance to the Round of 32.
- Bonzi was eliminated by Alexei Popyrin (4-6, 5-7) on July 24 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag.
- In his one match in Umag, Bonzi played an average of 22.0 games.
- Bonzi won 72.7% of his service games and 9.1% of his return games in Umag.
- Through 23 matches this year, Korda has played 27.2 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.5% of them (across all court surfaces).
- On hard courts, Korda has played 14 matches so far this year, totaling 27.7 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) while winning 53.4% of games.
- Thus far this year, Korda has won 79.2% of his service games and 23.7% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Korda has won 81.9% of his games on serve, and 25.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Korda has converted 38.8% of his break-point opportunities (66 of 170).
- Korda is 127th in break points won on hard courts, converting 43 of 100 (43.0%).
Korda Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of his last tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Korda was defeated 6-7, 4-6 by No. 16-ranked Borna Coric on August 14.
- Korda participated in one match in Cincinnati, and he averaged 23.0 games per match.
- Korda was victorious in 66.7% of his service games and 18.2% of his return games in Cincinnati.